Incredible Whipped Apple Pie! (The perfect no bake dessert!)
Love it? Pin it to SAVE it!
Follow Spend With Pennies on Pinterest for more great recipes!
We love apple pie at my house… I mean we really love it! Sometimes you just don’t feel like heating up the oven… and this is the perfect no bake apple pie to satisfy the craving!
This pie has a deliciously apple-y filling that is rich and creamy yet still so light! The taste is out of this world!
If you’ve never worked with unflavored gelatin, it’s super easy to use! I always use the Knox brand which comes in little packets, (each packet is enough for 2 cups of liquid and there are lots of fun things you can do with it!). Be sure your gelatin/apple mixture is cooled before adding it to the whipped cream or your pie may be runny.
Incredible Whipped Apple Pie (The perfect no bake dessert!)
- 2 cups heavy cream divided
- ⅓ cup sugar
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 cup apple juice divided
- 1 packet gelatin (I used Knox Brand)
- 1 can apple pie filling (20 oz)
- 1 prepared graham pie crust or baked pie crust
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- ½ teaspoon vanilla
- Place ⅓ cup cold apple juice in a bowl. Sprinkle with gelatin powder and let sit 3 minutes.
- Bring remaining ⅔ cup apple juice to a boil. Add to gelatin mixture and stir until dissolved. Place in the freezer for 15-20 minutes or just until cooled and slightly thickened.
- Meanwhile, with mixer on medium-high, beat 1 ½ cups heavy cream until stiff peaks form. Add sugar and cinnamon and beat just until combined.
- Pour cooled & slightly thickened apple juice mixture into the cream and whisk until combined.
- Chop the can of apple pie filling. Set aside ½ cup & fold the remaining chopped filling into the cream mixture. Place the cream mixture in the fridge for about 15 minutes or until slightly thickened.
- Pour/spoon into pie crust and let set 2 hours or overnight.
- Whip remaining cream on medium high until stiff peaks form. Add sugar & vanilla. Garnish pie with whipped cream and remaining apple pie filling.
- Serve chilled.
Nutrition information provided is an estimate and will vary based on cooking methods and brands of ingredients used.
© SpendWithPennies.com. Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited. Please view my photo use policy here.