Stuffed pork chops are an easy way to bring a comforting dinner to the table with little prep!
Boneless pork chops are stuffed with savory stuffing, and topped with creamy mushroom soup.
Tender pork, stuffing, and a creamy mushroom sauce make the perfect easy meal.
Stuffed Pork Chops
The best-stuffed pork chops are just that, stuffed! Stuffed with flavor, all of the goodness of a great stuffing mix and the rich goodness of cream of mushroom soup!
Ingredients & Variations
Fresh, boneless pork chops, about 1″ thickness, are used in this recipe. Thin chops will need a bit less time, for best results, use an instant-read thermometer.
Cream of mushroom soup is poured over the stuffed chops before baking. Any kind of soup (or even alfredo sauce) can be used.
Because both the stuffing mix and the mushroom soup have salt, season the pork with pepper but go easy on the salt.
How to Cook Stuffed Pork Chops
Stuffed pork chops are super easy to make!
- Prepare stuffing per package directions & cool (or use your favorite homemade stuffing).
- Cut chops and stuff pork chops with stuffing mix and place in a greased baking pan.
- Place extra stuffing around chops in pan. Cover with mushroom soup.
- Bake until pork is cooked. (Internal temp of 145°F)
Do not overcook.
Tips for Success
- Choose uniformly sized pork chops so they all bake at the same rate.
- Overstuffing the pork chops will make the stuffing too moist and heavy.
- Go light on the stuffing! Simply place the additional stuffing in the pan and after it’s baked with the mushroom soup, serve it as a side dish or a topping on a pork chop!
- Use a thermometer and be sure not to overcook the pork.
More Favorite Chops
- Juicy Baked Pork Chops
- Fried Pork Chops with Apples
- Mushroom Pork Chops
- Grilled Pork Chops
- Crispy Breaded Pork Chops (Baked)
- Crock Pot Pork Chops
- Instant Pot Pork Chops
Did you make these Stuffed Pork Chops? Be sure to leave a rating and a comment below!
Stuffed Pork Chops
- 4 boneless pork chops thick-cut, about 1”
- 6 oz box stuffing mix, any flavor or 2 cups homemade stuffing
- 10.5 oz cream of mushroom soup
- salt & black pepper to taste
- Prepare stuffing mix according to box directions. Cool completely.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Season pork chops with salt and pepper. Use a knife to butterfly the pork open and create a pocket for the stuffing.
- Place 1/3 cup stuffing into each pork chop and place in a casserole dish or 9x13 pan. If you have extra stuffing, place in the pan with the pork.
- Season each pork chop with pepper and top with condensed mushroom soup.
- Bake for about 35* minutes or until the pork is cooked and reaches 145°F with a thermometer.
Nutrition information provided is an estimate and will vary based on cooking methods and brands of ingredients used.
© SpendWithPennies.com. Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited. Please view my photo use policy here.
Like our recipes?
Follow us on Pinterest!