Cheeseburger Pizza is perfect for a weeknight meal or for game day! A delicious crust loaded with lean beef, bacon and of course tons of yummy cheese! Top it with all of your favorite cheeseburger toppings for a family favorite meal!
I love cheeseburgers and I love pizza! Each has a completely fantastic flavor that is crave-worthy! Somehow I am always finding ways to incorporate that yummy cheeseburger flavor into other dishes like Bacon Cheeseburger Pie and of course our favorite Bacon Cheeseburger Bombs!
Combining lean beef, tangy bbq sauce, bacon and pizza creates an incredible Cheeseburger Pizza that your family will cheer for! After trying this recipe you might start skipping delivery in favor of something from your kitchen on pizza night!
Drizzling with the barbecue sauce last leaves it on top causing it to caramelize a little bit! I always drizzle right to the edges because the little sticky bits on the crust will make it extra yummy!
I topped mine with a little bit of mustard and pickles because those are my two favorite burger toppings but you can add whatever toppings you like! Tomatoes, lettuce, a drizzle of mayo, chili flakes and ketchup are all delicious toppers in this recipe!
Items You’ll Need for This Recipe
Follow Spend With Pennies on Pinterest for more great recipes!
- 1 roll refrigerated pizza dough (or homemade dough for one 12" pizza)
- 1/2 lb lean ground beef
- 1/4 cup diced onion
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 cup good quality pizza sauce
- 4 slices bacon , cooked and chopped
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons + 1/4 cup barbecue sauce , divided
- 1/4 cup sliced red onions
- mustard and pickles for garnish (optional)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Unroll dough onto a parchment lined pan and bake 8-10 minutes until lightly browned.
- Meanwhile, brown beef, onion and garlic until no pink remains. Drain any fat. Add in 2 tablespoons barbecue sauce and cook until thickened (about 3 minutes).
- Spread pizza sauce over dough. Top with ground beef and mozzarella cheese.
- Add onions, bacon and cheddar cheese. Drizzle with remaining barbecue sauce.
- Turn the oven up to 450 degrees. Bake an additional 5-8 minutes or until cheese is bubbly.
- Cut into 8 slices and garnish with your favorite burger toppings (mustard, pickles, ketchup).
(Nutrition information provided is an estimate and will vary based on cooking methods and brands of ingredients used.)
Repin Cheeseburger Pizza
More Recipes You’ll Love