Bacon Cheeseburger Bombs!
Bacon Cheeseburger bombs are not only delicious, they’re simple to put together and my kids just gobble them up… who am I kidding, so do I!!
A warm crispy sesame crust loaded up with gooey cheese, seasoned ground beef, onions, bacon and all the fixin’s packed into one neat tidy little bundle! The best part is that these are actually very quick to make!
These are actually a really great simple dinner, lunch or even a great snack. If you have any leftovers, these reheat perfectly. We make them ahead of time and add them to lunches. Not only do they kids love them, they take about 30 seconds to reheat and are so much better than store bought pizza pockets!
You can find biscuits in the refrigerator section of most supermarkets making these extra easy and quick. If you don’t want to use pre-made biscuits, you can use homemade biscuits and get great results! Mushrooms or grated carrots are the perfect way to add some extra veggies to this recipe!
If you have any leftover beef mixture, it’s delicious in a roll or as a wrap for a quick lunch… or add it to a grilled cheese for a truly amazing sandwich!
Bacon Cheeseburger Bombs
- 1 can Pillsbury Biscuits 10 biscuits
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- ½ onion finely chopped
- 3 slices bacon chopped
- ⅓ cup cream cheese
- 1 tablespoon ketchup
- 2 tablespoons barbecue sauce
- 1 teaspoon yellow mustard
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 5 ounces cheddar cheese chopped into 10 squares
- 1 egg white
- sesame seeds
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- In a large pan, brown ground beef, bacon and onion until cooked. Drain any grease.
- Add cream cheese, ketchup, barbecue sauce, mustard and Worcestershire sauce. Stir over low heat until cream cheese is melted. Allow to cool.
- Roll each biscuit out very thin. Place 2 tablespoons beef mixture on each biscuit and add 1 square of cheese. Wrap the biscuit around the beef/cheese and tightly seal the edges.
- Place biscuits on a parchment lined pan seam side down. Brush with egg white and sprinkle with sesame seeds.
- Put them in the oven and turn down the heat to 350°F. Bake 13-16 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Serve warm.
Nutrition information provided is an estimate and will vary based on cooking methods and brands of ingredients used.
© SpendWithPennies.com. Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited. Please view my photo use policy here.
Like our recipes?
Follow us on Pinterest!