Crockpot Ravioli is an easy 4 ingredient recipe for those hectic days!
This recipe uses frozen ravioli, tomato sauce, and a big handful of cheese for a quick, filling dinner that everyone will love! This hearty, cheesy dream of a dinner will take the Crockpot game to the next level!
This post is sponsored by Mirum, all opinions expressed are my own.
Easy Cheesy Ravioli
Who doesn’t love ravioli? Whether it’s filled with cheese, meat, or even veggies like pumpkin puree, ravioli is universally loved by everyone!
This recipe is so insanely easy and versatile, it’s definitely going to become a favorite! Basically toss it in the crockpot, cook, and serve! How easy is that?
4 Ingredient Crockpot Ravioli
All it takes is four ingredients to make a hearty family dinner that satisfies even the hungriest eaters!
Since this has a meat sauce I like cheese or veggie-filled ravioli (although meat-filled works too). No need to pre-cook the ravioli.
Italian sausage gives the sauce lots of flavor as its heavily seasoned (use hot or mild). Swap out the ground sausage for ground chicken or beef (but add extra spices, a couple of teaspoons of Italian seasoning should do).
Feel free to use a jarred or homemade marinara sauce, or two large cans of crushed tomatoes will do, just add some extra seasonings. If you have a little bit extra or you’re a little bit short this recipe still works just fine.
You could also use leftover meat sauce from last night’s spaghetti too!
Mozzarella is the best cheese for this recipe!
We love Italian food and nothing is better than pasta in a great tomato sauce (topped with cheese of course).
According to a 2018 heartburn consumer research report by C+R Research/Perrigo, acidic foods (like tomato sauce) are a top cause of heartburn. I am proactive by treating heartburn daily (before it affects my life), and Omeprazole Orally Disintegrating Tablets make it easy!
Simply place a strawberry flavored tablet on your tongue and let it melt away (no water needed, so easy!). While I experienced relief much quicker, it can take 1-4 days for the full effect to be felt (it’s not intended for immediate relief).
Always talk to your doctor or a licensed professional before taking a new medication.
The great thing about Omeprazole ODT is that you can purchase a store-brand, making it affordable. Keep in mind that your local store may have different packaging, so if you don’t see it, be sure to ask the pharmacist. You can also purchase it online. Not sure where to find it? Check for Omeprazole Orally Disintegrating Tablets at a store near you here.
Use as directed for 14 days to treat frequent heartburn (occurring 2 or more days a week). May take 1-4 days for full effect. Not intended for immediate relief. You should not take Omeprazole ODT for more than 14 days, or more often than every four months unless directed by a doctor.
How to Make Crockpot Ravioli (lasagna)
This recipe is layered like a lasagna, right on top of each other before cooking!
- Brown sausage and drain fat. Add tomato sauce and stir.
- Layer sauce, frozen ravioli (uncooked) and cheese in a slow cooker.
- Cook on low for 3 hours. Voila!
Easy Crockpot Pasta Recipes
- Crockpot Stuffed Shells – so cheesy!
- Creamy Crockpot Tortellini – perfectly creamy & delicious
- Crock Pot Mac and Cheese – comfort food!
- CrockPot Goulash – great make-ahead meal
- Crock Pot Beef Stroganoff – a family favorite
- Crock Pot Sausage Pasta – hearty & flavorful
Did you love this Crockpot Ravioli? Be sure to leave a rating and a comment below!
4 Ingredient Crockpot Ravioli
- 1 lb Italian sausage mild or hot
- 45 oz pasta sauce
- 4 cups mozzarella cheese
- 25-30 oz cheese & spinach filled ravioli uncooked
- Spray the inside of a 6 qt slow cooker with cooking spray. Reserve 1 cup of pasta sauce and set aside.
- Brown sausage over medium heat until no pink remains. Drain any fat. Add reamining pasta sauce sauce and simmer 2 minutes.
- Place reserved 1 cup of pasta sauce in the bottom of the slow cooker.
- Top with 1/2 of the ravioli, half of the meat sauce and half of the cheese.
- Repeat layers ending with cheese.
- Cover and cook on low 3-4 hours.
(Nutrition information provided is an estimate and will vary based on cooking methods and brands of ingredients used.)