Lucky Charms Cheesecake (No Bake)
Love it? Pin it to SAVE it!
Follow Spend With Pennies on Pinterest for more great recipes!
With 4 kids (although they’re nearly grown) Lucky Charms has always been a favorite around here! Even now, I still eat it.. and I still eat the cereal first and save the marshmallows until the end.
This Lucky Charms Cheesecake is one of the most unique cheesecakes I’ve ever had!
A crushed lucky charms crust topped with cereal and marshmallow infused cheesecake and whipped topping! It’s like having “cereal milk” served in a cheesecake.
Serves: 12 Cupcake Sized Cheesecakes
- 1 small box Lucky Charms
- 3 cups heavy cream
- ¼ cup butter, melted
- ⅛ cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon lime juice
- 8 oz cream cheese
- ⅓ cup sugar
- Separate the cereal bits from the marshmallow. Line 12 muffin cups with liners.
- Crush cereal in the blender until you have 1 cup of crumbs. Mix with ¼ cup butter and sugar. Place 1 tablespoon in each muffin cup and press to make smooth.
- Mix 1½ cups heavy cream with 1 cup of cereal (no marshmallow bits). Let sit in the fridge for at least 1 hour. Place in a strainer and strain out as much cream as possible squeezing the cereal if needed. You should have about 1 cup of cream.. if not, top it up to 1 cup with heavy cream.
- With a mixer on medium high, combine lime juice and cream cheese until fluffy. Add in prepared cereal cream and mix until thick and fluffy. Add in ½ cup sugar.
- Pipe a small amount of cheesecake mixture into each muffin well. Top with about 12 lucky charms marshmallows and remaining cheesecake mixture. Let sit in the fridge 3 hours or overnight.
- Mix 1½ cups heavy cream with 1 cup of cereal (no marshmallow bits) as you did above. Let sit in the fridge for at least 1 hour. Place in a strainer and strain out as much cream as possible squeezing the cereal if needed. You should have about 1 cup of cream. Mix on medium high in a mixer until stiff peaks form. Add ⅓ cup sugar. Pipe on cheesecakes and garnish with additional marshmallows.
- Keep refrigerated until serving.