Bacon Cheeseburger Bombs!
Love it? Pin it!
Follow Spend With Pennies on Pinterest for more great recipes!
These are super delicious and simple to put together and my kids just gobble them up… who am I kidding, so do I!! Cheese, ground beef, onions, bacon and all the fixin’s packed into one neat tidy little bundle!
They make for a nice simple dinner or a great snack and my girls even love putting any leftovers into their lunches! You can easily add mushrooms or grated carrots to this if you’d like to get some extra veggies in! I find I usually have a little bit of meat leftover and I usually use it to make a quick sandwich the next day!
SBC will be reported. Contact for sharing guidelines.
Serves: 10 Biscuits
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- ½ onion, finely chopped
- 3 slices of bacon, chopped
- ⅓ cup cream cheese
- 1 tablespoon ketchup
- 2 tablespoons barbecue sauce
- 1 teaspoon yellow mustard
- 1 teaspoon of Worcestershire sauce
- 1 egg white
- 1 can Pillsbury Biscuits (10 biscuits)
- 5 oz cheddar cheese, chopped into 10 squares
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- In a large pan, brown ground beef, bacon and onion until cooked. Drain any grease.
- Add cream cheese, ketchup, barbecue sauce, mustard and Worcestershire sauce. Stir over low heat until cream cheese is melted. Allow to cool. Once cool, stir in egg white.
- Roll each biscuit out very thin. Place 2 tablespoons beef mixture on each biscuit and add 1 square of cheese. Wrap the biscuit around the beef/cheese and tightly seal the edges.
- Place biscuits on a parchment lined pan seam side down. Put them in the oven and turn down the heat to 350 degrees. Bake 13-16 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Serve warm.