Give everyone you love some Valentine’s hugs this year! And why not? Pretzel M&M’s are such sweet little chocolate candy bites and are so easy to make you’ll want to make them all the time!
How to Make Pretzel M&Ms
You don’t need a lot of time (or talent!) to make Pretzel M&M’s. Just a dash of creativity makes this treat so much fun to make!
- Lay out pretzels evenly on a baking tray and place one unwrapped Hershey’s hug on top of each pretzel.
- Bake about 4 – 6 minutes or until the candy is melted enough to stick to the pretzel.
- Remove the candies from the oven and immediately top with M&M’s while the chocolate is still warm.
Let pretzel M&M’s cool completely before serving.
Even better, you can customize Hershey Hugs with different colored m&m’s for each holiday or special occasion!
- Halloween – Try orange and brown candies (or sprinkles) melted into a Hershey kisses.
- Christmas – Or red and green candies (or sprinkles) melted into white Hershey Kisses!
- Easter – Try a combination of green, yellow, or pastel pinks and blue!
- Celebrations – Pink and blue for a baby shower! Whatever your favorite team colors are, Pretzel Hershey Kiss candies are the perfect recipe to ‘show your colors!’
Why not layer them in a mason jar, tie with a ribbon and give to a friend? Hershey hugs are a thoughtful way to show someone you care.
How to Store
Keep in an airtight container at room temperature. Hershey hugs can be fragile, so store them in a single layer if you can.
Sweet Treats for Valentines Day
- Red Velvet Cookies – just 4 ingredients!
- Easy Chocolate Truffles – moist, rich & uber delicious
- Chocolate Covered Fortune Cookies – ready in under 15 mins
- 2 Ingredient Strawberry Fudge – simple & delicious!
- Oreo Truffles – always a crowd pleaser!
- 35 Hershey's Hugs
- 35 Pretzels Square or Small Pretzels
- 35 M&M's in seasonal colors
- Sprinkles if desired
- Preheat oven to 175°F and line a baking pan with parchment paper.
- Lay out pretzels and top with unwrapped Hershey's Hugs.
- Bake approximately 4-6 minutes or just until Hugs become soft and shiny (but not melted, they will continue to melt once removed from the oven). Remove from oven and immediately top with M&Ms.
- Cool completely and serve... these are adorable put in a mason jar and tied with a ribbon as a gift!
(Nutrition information provided is an estimate and will vary based on cooking methods and brands of ingredients used.)