This is a super simple and delicious fudge that just takes a few minutes to put together! Not only is it delicious but it’s so pretty!
This beautiful recipe was adapted from Cookies & Cups and I absolutely love it! Not only is it perfect for any day of the year, but it’s a wonderful Valentine’s day treat too!!
You can use cookie cutters to cut out shapes! You can swap flavors of frosting in this recipe or use vanilla and add some extract and food coloring depending on the occasion!
Tools & Treats you’ll need (click photo below for details/to purchase):
Click print here ↓
2 Ingredient Strawberry Fudge
- 16 ounces Strawberry Frosting
- 12 ounces bag White Candy Melts or White Chocolate Chips
- Heart shape decorations optional
- Line 9×9 pan with parchment paper or tin foil.
- In a small bowl, microwave candy melts on medium at 30 second intervals. Stir and repeat until smooth! Add in frosting and stir until combined.
- Pour mixture into prepared pan and spread smooth (you can add sprinkles on top if desired). Refrigerate until completely set. In this size pan, the fudge pieces are about 5/8″ thick. If you want thicker, make a double batch.
- Store in the fridge up to 10 days.
Nutrition information provided is an estimate and will vary based on cooking methods and brands of ingredients used.
© SpendWithPennies.com. Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited. Please view my photo use policy here.
Like our recipes?
Follow us on Pinterest!