A homemade strawberry sauce layered over Greek yogurt and chocolate muffin bits make the perfect dessert or breakfast! These Skinny Breakfast Parfaits are loaded with strawberries and delicious chocolatey muffin pieces (and fruit, veggies and protein)!
Strawberries and chocolate go together like PB&J, like salt & pepper… like macaroni and cheese … some things are just meant to be.
These parfaits both look and taste like an indulgent treat while being full of fruit, veggies, and protein. In fact, these skinny Strawberry Chocolate Breakfast Parfaits are the perfect way to start your day as breakfast… or to finish it as dessert!
The strawberry sauce is easy to make with fresh strawberries and a touch of honey. Garden Lites Chocolate Muffins taste rich and chocolatey (and have the bonus of veggies in them) while the Greek yogurt in this recipe adds protein.
This time of year, it seems we’re always on the go and while snacks need to be quick and easy I also try to make sure my daughter is getting lots of veggie rich foods. Garden Lites muffins taste delicious and since veggies is always one of the first ingredients, my daughter is as happy about eating her veggies as I am giving them to her!
If you’ve not tried Garden Lites muffins, you’ll definitely want to add them to your grocery list! Not only are they the perfect grab and go snack for on the way to soccer practice, since they’re individually packaged, they’re great to pack in lunches or your gym bag.
We love these chocolate muffins as is or with just a little smear of peanut butter for breakfast or even just topped with strawberries for a perfect afternoon pick me up with a cup of coffee.
You will find Garden Lites in the freezer section of your grocery store. You can find stores near you here.
For more great recipe ideas, follow Garden Lites on:
Strawberry Chocolate Breakfast Parfait
- 4 Garden Lites chocolate muffins
- 2 cups vanilla Greek yogurt
- 1 cup fresh strawberries
- 4 tablespoons whipped topping optional
- 1 pint strawberries divided
- 1 ½ tablespoons honey
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Wash and chop strawberries. Add honey, vanilla and ⅔ of the chopped strawberries to a medium saucepan.
- Cook over medium heat until juices are released and slightly thickened (about 15 minutes). Sauce will thicken more while cooling.
- Stir in remaining strawberries and remove from heat. Cool completely.
- Layer ¼ cup fresh strawberries in the bottom of each container.
- Cut Garden Lites chocolate muffins into cubes. Place ½ muffin, cut, into each container.
- Top with ¼ cup Greek yogurt and 2 tablespoons strawberry sauce.
- Repeat layers. Top with whipped topping if desired. Serve immediately.
(Nutrition information provided is an estimate and will vary based on cooking methods and brands of ingredients used.)
More Recipes You’ll Love Cheesecake Stuffed Strawberries
Chocolate Cheesecake Stuffed Strawberries
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Garden Lites. The opinions and text are all mine.