Overnight oats make an amazing on the go breakfast, no cooking required! Something just so great about a make ahead breakfast, especially one so yummy and healthy!
I use large flake oats because I really like the texture but you can use regular rolled oats as well. Chia seeds can be purchased at most health food stores and even at grocery stores (often in the ‘organic’ area) or online. With chia seeds, a little goes a long way and you only need a couple of tablespoons in this whole recipe. They are also great tossed into smoothies, sprinkled over your cereal, or mixed with breadcrumbs for an extra crunchy chicken coating … or to make your own chia pet! ;) I used 1/2 pint mason jars but you can use any container you have handy.
This recipe calls for mango & berries but you can use any type of fruit. These will keep in the fridge for up to 5 days, perfect for each day of the week!
Items You’ll Need For This Recipe
Mango Berry Overnight Oats
- 1 ⅔ cup large flake (or regular) oats
- 2 cups greek yogurt any flavor
- 2 tablespoons chia seeds
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 ½ cups almond milk (or regular milk)
- 1 small mango pitted & diced
- ¾ cup each raspberies & blackberries
- In a large bowl combine oats, yogurt, chia, vanilla and almond milk.
- Divide ½ of the berries/mango over 6 mason jars. Divide oat mixture between the 6 jars.
- Top with remaining fruit. Refrigerate overnight or up to 5 days.
(Nutrition information provided is an estimate and will vary based on cooking methods and brands of ingredients used.)
More Recipes You’ll Love
* Overnight Apple Pie French Toast Casserole * Oatmeal Cookie Dough Dip *