These yummy Melon-Berry popsicles are delicious and refreshing! The kids LOVED these and I loved them too!
The best part is there are just a few ingredients and they are full of yummy fresh summer fruit! We added lime and raspberry which gave them a fresh flavor but this recipe is extremely versatile so feel free to blend in your favorites or what you have on hand!
Melon Berry Popsicles! (Real Fruit!)
- 3 cups diced seedless watermelon
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1 cup fresh or frozen raspberries
- 4 tablespoons sugar
- Combine all ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth.
- Pour into popsicle molds and freeze overnight!
- Serve on a hot sunny day for a refreshing treat!
Nutrition information provided is an estimate and will vary based on cooking methods and brands of ingredients used.
© SpendWithPennies.com. Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited. Please view my photo use policy here.