Crockpot little smokies are the sweet and savory solution for a last-minute appetizer or snack!
Just toss four ingredients into the slow cooker, set it, and forget it!
Little Smokies Make The Easiest Appetizer
- Also known as cocktail weenies, little smokies are cooked in a thick sauce of grape jelly and bbq sauce with just a hint of sriracha ~ and they’re always a go-to fave at parties and potlucks!
- Make these bite-sized appetizers using everyday ingredients and serve them with carrot and celery sticks.
- Crowd-pleasing little smokies can be kept warm in the Crockpot so guests help themselves! Mix and match the sauce to the jelly and create your own signature little smokies recipe!
Ingredients for Little Smokies in the Slow Cooker
Little Smokies – Open the package and toss them in. No need to thaw even if they’re frozen.
Bbq Sauce – Any flavor will do – hickory, mesquite, hot & spicy, or Kansas City style. Choose your favorite.
Grape Jelly – Adds the perfect sweetness and helps make the sauce thick to coat the little smokies. Try other jellies like apricot or even cranberry sauce.
Extras – Mix in some brown sugar, maple syrup or honey mustard for extra flavor. You can also wrap the little smokies with thin strips of bacon and secure them with a toothpick for a fun twist.
How to Make Crock Pot Little Smokies
- Toss everything into the slow cooker as per recipe below.
- Set on low and cook for 2 – 3 hours.
- The sauce gets thick and turns into a glaze for the little smokies ~ it’s that easy!
Did your family love these Crockpot Little Smokies? Leave us a rating and a comment below!
Slow Cooker Little Smokies
- 2 packages little smokies 16 ounces each
- 1 cup bbq sauce
- ½ cup grape jelly
- 1 teaspoon sriracha optional
- Combine all ingredients in a small slow cooker.
- Cook on low 2-3 hours.
Nutrition information provided is an estimate and will vary based on cooking methods and brands of ingredients used.
© SpendWithPennies.com. Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited. Please view my photo use policy here.
Like our recipes?
Follow us on Pinterest!