Nothing like coming home to a meal ready and waiting for you! In this recipe, you can just toss a few items into the slow cooker before you leave for the day and come home to an amazing dinner!
This is also great to serve a crowd because it can easily sit on the warm setting in the slow cooker for a while!
Click print here ↓
Slow Cooker Cheesesteak Recipe
Follow Spend With Pennies on Pinterest for more great recipes!
- 2 lb Beef Roast
- Salt & pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 1/2 cup beef broth
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1 tbsp minced Garlic
- 2 Onions sliced
- 2 peppers sliced (yellow, red or green)
- Sliced Provolone Cheese
- Hoagie or Sub Rolls
- Add olive oil to a large pan. Season beef with salt & pepper and until browned on all sides. Place in the slow cooker.
- Add broth to the pan scraping up any brown bits, stir in soy sauce, garlic and pour over the roast. Add half of each the peppers & onions.
- Cook on low about 8 hours adding. Slightly shred beef and add in the remaining peppers/onions during last 45 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Open sub rolls top with cheese on each side. Bake about 5 minutes or just until cheese is melted. Top with beef and peppers.
(Nutrition information provided is an estimate and will vary based on cooking methods and brands of ingredients used.)