You know those little crispy parts on the pan when you make something cheesy? The ones we pick off while nobody is looking… you know the ones! These delicious potato slices capture that crispy crusty cheese!
I could seriously eat the entire pan of these as a meal myself!
Parmesan Crusted Potatoes with Loaded Dip
Follow Spend With Pennies on Pinterest for more great recipes!
- 2 large (or 3 small) Russet potatoes, washed
- 1/3 cup butter
- 1/2 cup fresh grated parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon oregano
- pepper to taste
- 1 cup sour cream
- 3-4 tablespoons bacon bits
- 1/4 cup cheddar cheese , grated
- 1 tablespoon fresh chives , sliced
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Slice potatoes into 1/2" slices.
- Place butter into a 9x13 glass pan and place it in the oven just until the butter melts (you can do this while the oven is preheating).
- Remove the pan from the oven, toss potato slices in the butter to coat them.
- Combine the parmesan cheese, pepper, oregano and garlic powder. Dip one side of each potato into the cheese and press to make some of the cheese stick. Place potatoes in the pan cheese side down.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes. Remove from the oven and let cool for a couple minutes. Using a spatula, carefully get under the cheese of each potato as you lift the potatoes out. Serve with loaded dip.
- Mix all ingredients together and serve.
Adapted from Kraft