I’m a huge fan of no bake desserts and even more so when those desserts take just FIVE MINUTES to make! That’s right, just 5 minutes and 6 ingredients to whip up this amazingly delicious dessert! If you have a budding chef in your kitchen (like my 11 year old daughter), this recipe is perfect! It’s so easy to make that even kids can put it together by themselves!
No only it is pretty but dessert tastes fabulous, similar to an ambrosia salad without coconut! It is essential to use lemon juice in this recipe as it thickens the mixture. If you substitute the lemon juice your pie won’t set up.
Items You’ll Need for This Recipe
No Bake Rainbow Pie
- 1 graham pie crust
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 6 tablespoons lemon juice approx. 2 whole lemons
- 14 ounces crushed pineapple well drained
- 1 cup whipped topping such as cool whip
- 3 ½ cups fruit flavored mini marshmallows
- extra whipped topping for garnish optional
- In a bowl, whisk together condensed milk and lemon juice.
- Fold in remaining ingredients. Heap filling into the pie crust and refrgerate 4 hours or overnight.
Nutrition information provided is an estimate and will vary based on cooking methods and brands of ingredients used.
© SpendWithPennies.com. Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited. Please view my photo use policy here.
Like our recipes?
Follow us on Pinterest!