No Bake Key Lime Pie uses minimal ingredients and is completely ready in just 15 minutes. A graham cracker crust is filled with a sweet and tangy lime cheesecake filling to create an amazing combination of flavors.
Hello! It’s Valentina sharing my favorite homemade Key Lime Pie Recipe.
Key Lime Pie
With summer in full swing, no-bake desserts are our favorite. They are so easy to make and always a crowd pleaser for kids and adults alike. No bake desserts are always a winner, especially this key lime pie recipe. The cheesecake filling, from the zest and juices of the lime, combined with the sweetness of the condensed milk gives the pie so many amazing flavors in every bite.
Whenever I make this easy key lime pie recipe, we barely give it enough time to set and it’s gone. It’s one of our favorite summertime desserts! And since it is a no-bake dessert, it’s basically foolproof.
How to Make No Bake Key Lime Pie
CRUST: Though you can substitute store-bought crust, this homemade crust is extremely easy to make (and kids love helping).
- Crush graham crackers in a zip top bag with a rolling pin or a food processor.
- Stir in butter and press crumb mixture into the bottom and sides of the pan.
FILLING: This easy filling is made with just 5 ingredients!
- Combine filling ingredients until creamy and spread evenly over crust.
- Top with lime zest, whipped cream or lime slices.
Allow the pie to chill at least 4 hours in the refrigerator or overnight before serving.
TIPS: Add parchment paper to the bottom of the pan for neater and easier removal of pie pieces. For clean slices, run the knife under warm water after each cut.
How Long Will It Last
The pie may be kept covered and refrigerated 2-3 days. The crust will get softer the longer it’s stored.
If freezing, this pie will last well for up to 2-3 months. Thaw the frozen key lime pie overnight in the refrigerator and top with the desired garnish before serving. This key lime pie dessert is a great option to make and freeze if you’re prepping for a party and want to start baking early.
TIP: Frozen key lime pie is also a great option to serve partially frozen during the hot summer days for a cool treat and is always a hit at parties!
More Delicious No-Bake Desserts
- Cream Cheese Fruit Dip – only 2 ingredients!
- No Bake Black Forest Cheesecake – for the chocolate lovers
- Oreo No Bake Cheesecake – light, fluffy, and creamy!
- No Bake Fluffy Cheesecake Squares – ready in 10 mins!
- No Bake Pistachio Icebox Cake – great to make ahead
No Bake Key Lime Pie
- 1 ⅔ cups graham cracker crushed
- 8 tablespoons unsalted butter melted
- 16 ounces cream cheese softened
- 1 cup sweetened condensed milk
- ⅓ cup lime juice
- 1 tablespoon lime zest
- ¼ cup granulated sugar
- In a bowl, combine crushed graham crackers and melted butter. Press firmly into the bottom and sides of a 9" pie dish.
- Combine the softened cream cheese with condensed milk, lime juice, sugar and lime zest in a bowl until creamy and well incorporated.
- Pour the cheesecake pie filling over the crust. Spread evenly and refrigerate at least 4 hours, or overnight.
- Garnish as desired with limes, lime zest, or whipped cream.
Nutrition information provided is an estimate and will vary based on cooking methods and brands of ingredients used.
© SpendWithPennies.com. Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited. Please view my photo use policy here.