No Bake Key Lime Pie uses minimal ingredients and is completely ready in just 15 minutes. A graham cracker crust is filled with a sweet and tangy lime cheesecake filling to create an amazing combination of flavors.
During the hot summer days, no-bake desserts like No-Bake Lemon Cheesecake and No Bake Strawberry Pie are the perfect treat.
Hello! It’s Valentina sharing my favorite homemade Key Lime Pie Recipe.
Key Lime Pie
With summer in full swing, no-bake desserts are our favorite. They are so easy to make and always a crowd pleaser for kids and adults alike. No bake desserts are always a winner, especially this key lime pie recipe. The cheesecake filling, from the zest and juices of the lime, combined with the sweetness of the condensed milk gives the pie so many amazing flavors in every bite.
Whenever I make this easy key lime pie recipe, we barely give it enough time to set and it’s gone. It’s one of our favorite summertime desserts! And since it is a no-bake dessert, it’s basically foolproof.
How to Make No Bake Key Lime Pie
CRUST: Though you can substitute store-bought crust, this homemade crust is extremely easy to make (and kids love helping).
- Crush graham crackers in a zip top bag with a rolling pin or a food processor.
- Stir in butter and press crumb mixture into the bottom and sides of the pan.
FILLING: This easy filling is made with just 5 ingredients!
- Combine filling ingredients until creamy and spread evenly over crust.
- Top with lime zest, whipped cream or lime slices.
Allow the pie to chill at least 4 hours in the refrigerator or overnight before serving.
TIPS: Add parchment paper to the bottom of the pan for neater and easier removal of pie pieces. For clean slices, run the knife under warm water after each cut.
How Long Will It Last
The pie may be kept covered and refrigerated 2-3 days. The crust will get softer the longer it’s stored.
If freezing, this pie will last well for up to 2-3 months. Thaw the frozen key lime pie overnight in the refrigerator and top with the desired garnish before serving. This key lime pie dessert is a great option to make and freeze if you’re prepping for a party and want to start baking early.
TIP: Frozen key lime pie is also a great option to serve partially frozen during the hot summer days for a cool treat and is always a hit at parties!
More Delicious No-Bake Desserts
- Cream Cheese Fruit Dip – only 2 ingredients!
- No Bake Black Forest Cheesecake – for the chocolate lovers
- Oreo No Bake Cheesecake – light, fluffy, and creamy!
- No Bake Fluffy Cheesecake Squares – ready in 10 mins!
- No Bake Pistachio Icebox Cake – great to make ahead
No Bake Key Lime Pie
- 1 ⅔ cups graham cracker crushed
- 8 tablespoons unsalted butter melted
- 16 ounces cream cheese softened
- 1 cup sweetened condensed milk
- ⅓ cup lime juice
- 1 tablespoon lime zest
- ¼ cup granulated sugar
- In a bowl, combine crushed graham crackers and melted butter. Press firmly into the bottom and sides of a 9" pie dish.
- Combine the softened cream cheese with condensed milk, lime juice, sugar and lime zest in a bowl until creamy and well incorporated.
- Pour the cheesecake pie filling over the crust. Spread evenly and refrigerate at least 4 hours, or overnight.
- Garnish as desired with limes, lime zest, or whipped cream.
Nutrition information provided is an estimate and will vary based on cooking methods and brands of ingredients used.
© SpendWithPennies.com. Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited. Please view my photo use policy here.
Like our recipes?
Follow us on Pinterest!
I made two of these for a family reunion that was in 105 degree heat. Mixed them (store bought crust), made them, froze them, served them. Big hit. Thanks for the easy recipe. Doesn’t matter to me if it didn’t have a key lime. No one else cared either. It was just good.
I do love your recipies, and this may be a delicious pie, but it is NOT a key lime pie. There are no key limes it. Nor does key lime pie have cream cheese. This should be called lime cheesecake pie.
You are correct, Mary! There are no key limes in this recipe but you can definitely use them if you can find them. Key limes are not always accessible and definitely a bit trickier to store and transport so we find limes make a delicious replacement when trying to achieve the “key lime pie” flavor!
Nellie and Joe’s Key Lime Juice in a bottle can be found in most supermarkets, and on Amazon. It really is excellent. Not knocking this pie; in fact I’m going to make it because I like the idea of the cream cheese! Just shouldn’t be called “key lime” pie is all. Floridians are very picky about that. LOL
The filing was delicious – amazing actually! Yum! Unfortunately I found the crust bland and too hard. Next time I will make it with a different graham cracker crust recipe.
So happy you enjoyed the yummy filling, Monique!
I want to make the key lime pie , can I use a non dairy cream cheese ?
We’ve only made the recipe as written so cannot say for sure. Let us know if you try it Jak!