If you are looking for an amazing summer dessert… this is one that you are definitely going to want to try! I just made a quick pan of it to take to a friend’s barbecue and the entire pan was gone in no time at all! Along with rave reviews came requests for the recipe!
It is light and fluffy yet completely satisfying all at the same time! The best part is that you can whip this up in just 10 minutes (and then just pop it in the fridge overnight)! :)
This tastes great with any flavor of pie filling but the blueberry and cherry are definitely my two favorites!
No Bake Fluffy Cheesecake Squares
- 1/3 cup melted butter
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 2 cups of heavy cream
- 4 cups mini marshmallows
- 8 oz cream cheese , cubed and softened
- 1 can (21 oz) pie filling, (blueberry or cherry)
Follow Spend With Pennies on Pinterest for more great recipes!
- In a small bowl, combine brown sugar, graham cracker crumbs and melted butter. Reserve 1/2 cup of the mixture and set aside. Press remaining graham crumb mixture into a 9 x13 pan.
- Whip heavy cream until stiff peaks form. With mixer on medium, add in cream cheese cubes until combined. Using a spatula, gently fold in marshmallows.
- Spread the can of pie filling over the graham crumb mixture. Spread the cream cheese mixture over top. Top with reserved graham crumbs.
- Cover and refrigerate 4 hours or overnight. Cut into squares and serve.