I love making Icebox Cakes… if you’ve never made one, you have to try it! They are SO simple to make, no baking required and you can do it ahead of time so it’s easy if you are having guests or need to take it along somewhere!
For this No Bake Banana Split Icebox Cake recipe I used very ripe bananas, if you toss them with the pineapple juice, they don’t brown at all! If you don’t love pineapple, you can use fresh strawberries instead (or even as well as!).
Items you’ll need for this recipe:
No Bake Banana Split Icebox Cake
- 8 ounces cream cheese softened
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 package 4 servings size instant vanilla pudding
- 2 cups milk
- 4 cups whipped topping such as Cool Whip, divided
- 3-4 bananas
- graham crackers approx. 50 crackers
- 14 ounces crushed pineapple in juice
- chocolate syrup
- nuts chopped, optional
- Beat cream cheese on medium until fluffy, add in powdered sugar. Combine vanilla pudding and milk, mix well. Add to cream cheese mixture and stir. Gently fold in 2 cups of whipped topping.
- Slice bananas and toss with a little bit of the pineapple juice (or lemon juice) to keep them from browning. Drain pineapple, squeezing to remove all of the juice.
- Line the bottom of a 9×13 pan with graham crackers. Top with half of the cream cheese mixture and the bananas. Add a second layer of graham crackers. Top with remaining cream cheese mixture and pineapple. Add a third and final layer of graham crackers. Top with remaining 2 cups of whipped topping, cherries and nuts. Drizzle with chocolate.
- Refrigerate overnight
Nutrition information provided is an estimate and will vary based on cooking methods and brands of ingredients used.
© SpendWithPennies.com. Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited. Please view my photo use policy here.
Like our recipes?
Follow us on Pinterest!