©Cook Crave Inspire by SpendWithPennies.com
We love Jalapeno Poppers around here! I’ll pretty much each jalapenos any which way they’re served… grilled, in a jalapeno popper dip or even as an egg roll!
I actually make Jalapeno popper dip frequently and it’s one recipe everyone always asks for. I figured that same delicious dip would be amazing in an easy to hold two-bite appetizer. Let me tell you, I was right.. these are delicious! I recently brought these to a party and they were a smashing success… and of course I was asked for the recipe (so be sure to print a few extras)!
Items You’ll Need for This Recipe
* Crescent Rolls * Mini Muffin Pan * Diced Jalapenos *
Jalapeno Popper Crescent Cups
- 1 package crescent rolls
- cooking spray
- 6 ounces diced jalapenos or to taste
- 8 ounces cream cheese softened
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- ¼ cup bacon bits
- 2 tablespoons chopped green onions
- ¾ cup shredded cheddar cheese divided
- ½ cup mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Spray muffin tin with cooking spray.
- Reserve ⅓ cup of cheddar cheese. Mix all remaining ingredients except crescent rolls. in a small bowl.
- Open crescent rolls, pinch seams together and cut into 18 even squares.
- Place crescent squares in a mini muffin pan and gently press into the cups. Divide filling between wells. Top with remaining ⅓ cup cheese.
- Bake 12 minutes. Allow to cool 5 minutes before removing from pan.
Nutrition information provided is an estimate and will vary based on cooking methods and brands of ingredients used.
© SpendWithPennies.com. Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited. Please view my photo use policy here.
Like our recipes?
Follow us on Pinterest!
Repin this Super Appetizer Recipe
More Recipes You’ll Love
Mini Jalapeno Popper Egg Rolls
Can you make them ahead of time snd freeze them?
I haven’t tried freezing them so I can’t say for sure Nan but I do worry they will not freeze well. If you try it I would love to hear how it turns out!
I love these! A local eatery makes jalapeño popper egg rolls, but they only make them a couple of days a month so I needed something to satisfy the craving in between. These were perfect and I’ve made them several times.
Greaseeeee the muffin tin…??
Yes, spray the muffin tin with cooking spray. Thank you J!
Are you using canned jalapenos?
Yes, canned or jarred work best in this recipe.
These are awesome! I made them for a party and they were gone within the hour. I had everyone asking for the recipe afterwards. Definitely an easy app if your searching for something quick that everyone will love. Even those that dont like spicy said these were amazing!
I am thrilled that your guests loved these crescent cups Allison!