Red Velvet Cake is something that my Mom always made when we were kids… and it was always my sister’s favorite (while cheesecake was always my favorite!).
This simple recipe combines the two for an impressive looking dessert that is super easy to make! A simple Red Velvet cake layer is topped with a deliciously quick and rich no bake cheesecake layer! This no bake cheesecake is one of my favorites because it’s so quick to make yet it is fluffy and rich at the same time!
Items you’ll need for this recipe
Easy Red Velvet Cheesecake
Red Velvet Cake
- 1 box red velvet cake mix
- 1 egg
- ½ cup vegetable oil
- ⅓ cup milk
No Bake Cheesecake
- 12 ounces cream cheese
- 1 ½ cups powdered sugar
- 1 ½ cups heavy cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- whipped cream & raspberries for decorating
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease the bottom and sides of a 10" springform pan.
- Combine dry cake mix, egg, oil and milk. Mix on medium 2 minutes or until smooth.
- Spread into prepared pan and bake 20-25 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean. Cool completely.
- Beat together cream cheese, powdered sugar and vanilla until fluffy. Add in heavy cream and continue beating until thick and creamy and stiff peaks form.
- Run a butter knife around the edges of the red velvet cake to loosen it. Spread cheesecake mixture over the cooled red velvet cake. Cover and refrigerate 4 hours or overnight.
- Decorate as desired.
(Nutrition information provided is an estimate and will vary based on cooking methods and brands of ingredients used.)
Other Red Velvet Recipes you’ll love:
Gooey Red Velvet Pudding Cake from Spend With Pennies
Red Velvet Peanut Butter Blossoms from I am Baker
Cheesecake Stuffed Red Velvet Brownies from Spend With Pennies
Red Velvet Chocolate Swirled Brownie Bars from Averie Cooks