This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy.
Mini Cheesecakes are the perfect bite!
Everyone loves a good dessert and these easy handheld bites feature an easy and rich cheesecake nestled on a cookie crumb base with your favorite fruit toppings.
This no-fail recipe is the perfect way to serve cheesecake to a crowd and a party favorite for any kind of celebration!
How to Make Mini Cheesecakes
Pin now to save it for later!
Follow Spend With Pennies on Pinterest for more great tips, ideas and recipes!
I don’t eat a ton of desserts but I truly cannot resist a cheesecake! I’m not picky, it can be fruit topped, fruit flavored (like Lemon Cheesecake), served as Cheesecake Dessert Tacos or chocolate and caramel topped. All of them are a win in my books!
I do like no-bake cheesecakes but baked cheesecake is just SO much richer. They’re dense, rich and creamy and just so dang good (and even better when they’re bite sized like these mini cheesecakes)!
The best thing about this these individual cheesecakes is that this recipe is easy to make (aka no-fail). Making a baked cheesecake can sometimes be challenging and while these do have an amazing baked cheesecake texture, they’re actually really easy!
No water-bath, hours of baking and cooling and oh yeah, no worries about cracks!
A Baby Shower Celebration
Today, I am sharing these sweet bitty baby mini cheesecakes to celebrate our friend Jocelyn (who blogs over at Grandbaby Cakes) and her sweet little baby on the way!
What could be more fitting for the newest Grandbaby Cakes baby than baby mini sized desserts! I’ve gotten together with some amazing friends to throw Jocelyn a virtual baby shower and celebrate her little bundle!
I have 4 kids who are grown now, married, moved out and beginning careers of their own and it is incredible to remember back to those sweet days of cradling them in my arms.
The sweet milky scent of baby hair on their heads and skin softer than velvet, little sleepy smiles and sighs. People always told me, it goes by so fast and you truly cannot understand that statement until your own babies have grown. So today, we celebrate Jocelyn and her little girl arriving soon!
Jocelyn, enjoy every moment with your sweet new bundle… time goes quickly.
While you can buy a mini cheesecake pan, I don’t bother and just use a mini muffin tin and this recipe makes 18 mini cheesecakes. Lining your muffin tins with foil liners makes these easy to get out of the pan and simple to serve. I’ve used Nilla Wafers for the base but if you prefer a graham crust you can substitute graham cookies (or any other hard cookie you have on hand).
These mini cheesecakes can be topped with everything from strawberries, blueberries, and cherries to chocolate sauce and caramel. You can use either fresh fruit or canned pie filling. My personal favorites are blueberry and strawberry. If I buy strawberry pie filling I’ll often add fresh chopped strawberries to it too! They’re easy and so delicious!!
Cheesecake is one of my all time favorites and baby bite sized cheesecakes are the perfect dessert to bring along to any party!
Be sure to stop by and visit our friends who have joined in to celebrate the newest Baby-Cake!
- Show Me the Yummy: Mini Pumpkin Cheesescakes
- Crazy for Crust: Twix Cupcakes
- Averie Cooks: Chocolate Hot Fudge Mini Layer Cake
- Especially Southern Dishes: Mini Pink Velvet Cheesecake with Raspberry Cream Cheese
- Taste of Yummy: Butternut Squash Cake with Coconut Frosting
- Beyond Frosting: Toffee Caramel Cupcakes with Bourbon Caramel Buttercream
- Life Love and Sugar: Chocolate Mousse Cake
- Brown Sugar Mama: Candied Pecan & Caramel Mini-Cakes
- Confections of a Confectionista: Mini Lemon Bundt Cakes with Blueberry Glaze
- 12 Vanilla Wafers or other hard cookies such as graham cookies
- 1 1/2 tablespoons butter melted
- 8 oz cream cheese softened
- 1/3 cup powdered sugar
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon almond extract
- 1 egg
- toppings as desired
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line a mini muffin pan with 18 liners.
Crush cookies until you have 1/3 cup crumbs. Add melted butter & mix well.
Place 1 teaspoon in each cup and press down.
In a medium bowl combine cream cheese, powdered sugar, lemon juice, almond extract and egg. Beat on medium speed until light and fluffy.
Place cream cheese mixture in a Ziploc bag and snip off the corner. Evenly fill each well.
Bake 15 minutes or until set. Remove from oven, cool completely and top with desired toppings.
(Nutriton information provided is an estimate and will vary based on cooking methods and brands of ingredients used.)
My favorite cheesecake recipes:
- No Bake Pumpkin Cheesecake: A dreamy dessert with layers of cheesecake, spiced pumpkin and whipped topping all nestled in a graham crust.
- No-Bake Lemon Cheesecake: A creamy, tart, no-bake lemon cheesecake that can be made in minutes.
- Pumpkin Amaretto Cheesecake Bars The rich fall flavors of pumpkin and almonds laced throughout a rich cheesecake over a sweet graham cracker crust.
- Raspberry Cheesecake Dessert Shooters A tart raspberry filling layered over a graham cracker crust, and then topped with a rich, creamy, no-bake cheesecake.
- Cherry Cheesecake Coffee Cake A delicious buttery coffee cake base under layers of cherry cheesecake and a little bit of streusel topping for a real taste of heaven!
- Oreo Chocolate Cheesecake Parfaits Layers of chocolate, a quick and easy no bake cheesecake and delicious Oreo cookie crumbs!
- Cheesecake Stuffed Strawberries Fresh juicy berries are filled with an easy no bake cheesecake for the perfect 2-bite dessert!
- Upside Down Cheesecake Apple Pie A buttery crust filled with spiced apple pie filling and rich creamy cheesecake!
- Cheesecake Dessert Tacos Crisp sugar taco shells filled with an easy no bake cheesecake and topped with luscious fruit filling.
- Chocolate Cheesecake Cherries Chocolate dipped fresh ripe cherries filled with cheesecake.