Confetti corn dip is creamy, crunchy, and colorful!
Sweet corn is added to colorful, crunchy veggies and combined in a creamy base that’s perfect for dipping, scooping, or spreading! Confetti corn dip makes any gathering a party—and it’s so easy to make and take!
A Favorite Corn Dip
Confetti corn dip is one of those down-home favorites, and this recipe definitely brings color to the party!
Don’t be afraid to make a few changes or additions here and there depending on the season or what’s at hand! This is where the “confetti” part comes in, all of the colors, textures, and flavors!
BASE – Cream cheese, sour cream are combined with some of our favorite seasonings. Using a hand mixer ensure that this dip is smooth and dippable!
VEGGIES – A generous helping of veggies, jalapenos, add crunch and flavor to this dish!
How to Make Corn Dip
It’s super easy to make this dip.
- Chop veggies so they’re about the same size as the corn kernels.
- Frozen corn can be used in this recipe.
- Ensure the cream cheese is at room temperature before mixing.
- An electric mixer ensures everything is smooth.
- Refrigerate an hour before serving.
- tortilla chips (think the “scoops” style of corn chips)
- toasted crostini
- celery or veggie sticks
- bagel chips
- naan bread
Dips for Days!
- The Best Spinach Artichoke Dip
- Sour Cream Dip – perfect for a potluck
- 7 Layer Dip
- The Best Buffalo Chicken Dip – rich & creamy
- Rotel Dip
- Smoked Salmon Dip – so easy to make
- CrockPot Spinach Artichoke Dip
Did you make this Confetti Corn Dip? Be sure to leave a rating and a comment below!
Confetti Corn Dip
- 4 ounces cream cheese softened
- ⅔ cup sour cream
- ⅔ cup mayonnaise
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ¼ teaspoon smoked paprika
- 2 cups corn
- 1 cup pepper jack cheese shredded
- 1 orange pepper diced
- 1 tomato seeded and diced
- 1 jalapeno seeded and diced
- ¼ cup black olives chopped
- ¼ cup red onion diced
- 2 tablespoons fresh cilantro chopped, or parsley
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- Combine cream cheese, sour cream, mayonnaise, garlic powder, and smoked paprika with a mixer on medium speed until fluffy.
- Fold in remaining ingredients.
- Refrigerate 1 hour before serving.
Nutrition information provided is an estimate and will vary based on cooking methods and brands of ingredients used.
© SpendWithPennies.com. Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited. Please view my photo use policy here.