Jalapeno popper dip is my go to dip recipe, I am always asked to bring it along!
Jalapeno Popper Dip!
Love it? Be sure to Pin it! (Just click the photo)
Follow Spend With Pennies on Pinterest for more great recipes!
This Jalapeno Popper Dip is a HUGE hit every time I make it! Surprisingly, it isn’t super spicy… it has just the right amount of heat! It’s ultra creamy, super cheesy and totally addictive!
If you love fried cream cheese or cheddar stuffed jalapeno, you’ll love jalapeno popper dip! It’s quick, easy, and addictive.
Served with bagel chips, tortilla chips, or Bugles, it makes a wonderful addition to any party spread or a decadent afternoon snack. Every time I make this I am people want the recipe and it’s the first thing gone!!
- 1 4oz can diced jalapenos, well drained OR 4-6 fresh jalapenos, roasted and diced (include seeds if you like it really spicy)
- 1 8oz package cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- ¾ cup + ¼ cup shredded parmesan cheese
- 1 cup Italian seasoned bread crumbs
- 4 tablespoons butter or margarine, melted
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley
- In a mixer or by hand, combine cream cheese and sour cream.
- Add cheddar cheese, ¾ cup parmesan cheese, and diced jalapenos, mix well.
- Spoon into 8x8 baking dish, spreading evenly.
- Blend bread crumbs, melted butter, ¼ cup shredded parmesan cheese, and dried parsley, using a fork or your fingers, until crumbly.
- Sprinkle the buttery crumb topping evenly over the cream cheese mixture.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 15 minutes, or until hot and breadcrumbs are golden brown. Do not overcook.
- Serve with bread or crackers.