Cheesecake Stuffed Strawberries! Really easy and so delicious!
Love it? Pin it! (Just click the photo)
Follow Spend With Pennies on Pinterest for more great recipes!
These are truly so delicious! I whipped these up the other day for my family for dessert and they were gone so fast! I was lucky I even got to taste one!
Buy the biggest strawberries you can find so you can pack in lots of cheesecake…
Before you dip the bottoms in white chocolate, make sure you dab the strawberries on a paper towel to make sure they are dry. If moisture gets into the chocolate it will seize up! If you have extra cheesecake filling left over, just pipe it onto a graham cracker or vanilla wafer cookie and store it in the fridge!
Note: You do not have to add the white chocolate to the bottom of the strawberries… they will stand up just fine without it.
- 1 Pint of Strawberries (or more… there will be cheesecake filling leftover but the size of the strawberries will determine how many you can fill)
- 2 oz White chocolate
- Sprinkles (optional)
- Graham crumbs
- 1 8 oz Package of Cream Cheese, softened
- 3 tablespoons of sugar
- 1 teaspoon of lemon juice
- rind from 1 lemon (optional)
- 1 cup Cool Whip or dessert topping
- Wash strawberries and dry well.
- Cut the tops off the strawberries and hollow them out using a small spoon or a strawberry huller (this is the type I use, works for tomatoes and strawberries)
- Place the chocolate in a small dish and melt on 50% power for about 15 seconds.. continue in 10 second increments until the chocolate is melted
- Slice a thin piece of the bottom of each strawberry so it can stand up and pat it dry with a paper towel. Dip the bottom of each strawberry into chocolate and place on a parchment lined plate or pan. Refrigerate 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl mix together the cream cheese, sugar, lemon juice and lemon rind if using. Fold in the Cool Whip.
- Place the cream cheese mixture in a decorator or into a Ziploc bag. If using a Ziploc bag, snip off a corner.
- Pipe the cream cheese into each strawberry… don't be afraid to overfill it a bit!
- Sprinkle graham crumbs on top and refrigerate until serving.