Mango Margaritas are a fresh favorite for all of us!
Delicious and easy to make frozen Mango Margaritas are tart, sweet, easy to customize, and are the perfect cocktail recipe to keep you cool this summer.
It doesn’t get easier than this, you just toss everything to make these frozen margaritas into a blender, and blend until smooth.
Having a great cocktail, like these frozen mango margaritas can take an ordinary meal to one that is just way more fun and tasty. And when this flavorful mango margarita recipe only take a few minutes to whip up in a blender, why not make them?
Just like a Raspberry Mimosa can take a regular old breakfast and turn it into the perfect Saturday brunch, these easy to make Mango Margaritas turn a typical taco night into a total fiesta.
How do you make Margaritas in a blender?
Lucky for you, if you don’t know how to make mango margaritas, you are only a few minutes away from this cool, refreshing, and totally tasty beverage that is both sweet and sour, and will liven up your tastebuds and your party. To make margaritas in the blender you simply add all of the ingredients and blend until smooth.
I don’t use a margarita mix for these frozen mango-ritas, instead I use mango nectar, frozen mangos, a little sweet and sour, and lime juice, and of course tequila. If you want to make these family friendly or kid friendly, simply skip the alcohol. They will still taste great.
Or blend a big blender full, pour out half for those who don’t partake of alcohol, and then add your alcohol in and give it a few more pulses.
The recipe below is a single serve recipe, so simply times the ingredients by the number of people you are serving. It is super easy to scale up on this recipe so you can have enough for the whole party, or just make yourself a frozen treat after a long day! Whip up a pitcher of Strawberry Margaritas and another of these great Mango Margs, and you can have a party!
Customizing your Mango Margaritas
One of the awesome things about this recipe is that it acts as a great base for customizations. If you want your mango margarita a little sweeter, add some sugar! Etc. Here are a few of my favorite ways to mix things up:
- Rim the glass with chili powder instead of margarita salt
- Rim the glass with sugar instead of margarita salt
- Add some sugar, agave, or honey to the mixture to sweeten things up
- Skip the alcohol to make it a mocktail
- Want a little mix of flavor? Blend it all up, pour the glasses half full, then add strawberries to the blender, and blend again, and you get a mango + strawberry margarita! Plus it looks pretty!
- ¼ cup lime juice
- ½ cup tequila good quality
- 1 ounce triple sec
- ⅔ cup mango nectar
- ¾ cup frozen mangos
- 2 ounces sweet and sour mix
- Ice cubes
- Margarita Salt to rim glasses
- Lime wedges and slices
- Slice a lime into wedges and rub one wedge on the rim of the glass. Dip the glass upside down in the salt to rim the glass.
- Put lime juice, tequila, triple sec, mango nectar, and frozen mango, sweet and sour mix and ice into a blender, and blend until smooth.
- Fill with the frozen mango margarita. Garnish with a lime and enjoy.
Nutrition information provided is an estimate and will vary based on cooking methods and brands of ingredients used.
© SpendWithPennies.com. Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited. Please view my photo use policy here.
If you are looking for other great recipes for your Mexican themed fiestas, you may love to try delicious and easy to make Guacamole and the best ever Slow Cooker Pork Carnitas, with a secret ingredient!
More Recipes You’ll Love