This delicious Chicken Club Ranch Pasta Salad is the perfect dinner for a hot summer evening! All of your favorite Club toppings are in there… bacon, chicken, cheddar, tomatoes and avocado!
It can be made well ahead of time which makes for a great weeknight meal! The creamy dressing for this cold pasta salad is homemade and you will most likely have a little bit leftover. It’s delicious as a veggie dip or salad dressing (and tastes so much better than store bought ranch!).
Items You’ll Need For This Recipe
* pasta (bow tie or shells) * bacon * buttermilk * avocado *
Chicken Club Pasta Salad
- 8 oz pasta (I used shells)
- 8 slices bacon , cooked & drained
- 2 cups cooked chopped chicken
- 1/2 avocado , diced
- 1 tomato , seeded & diced
- 1/2 cup cheddar cheese , cubed
- 1/2 cup buttermilk
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 tablespoon chives
- 1 tablespoon fresh dill
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- salt & black pepper to taste
- Combine all dressing ingredients and set aside.
- Cook pasta according to directions. Rinse under cold water.
- Toss all ingredients in a large bowl except dressing. Add dressing to taste (there may be leftover dressing).
(Nutrition information provided is an estimate and will vary based on cooking methods and brands of ingredients used.)
More Recipes You’ll Love