This delicious Chicken Club Ranch Pasta Salad is the perfect dinner for a hot summer evening! All of your favorite Club toppings are in there… bacon, chicken, cheddar, tomatoes and avocado!
It can be made well ahead of time which makes for a great weeknight meal! The creamy dressing for this cold pasta salad is homemade and you will most likely have a little bit leftover. It’s delicious as a veggie dip or salad dressing (and tastes so much better than store bought ranch!).
Items You’ll Need For This Recipe
* pasta (bow tie or shells) * bacon * buttermilk * avocado *
Chicken Club Pasta Salad
- 8 oz pasta (I used shells)
- 8 slices bacon , cooked & drained
- 2 cups cooked chopped chicken
- 1/2 avocado , diced
- 1 tomato , seeded & diced
- 1/2 cup cheddar cheese , cubed
- 1/2 cup buttermilk
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 tablespoon chives
- 1 tablespoon fresh dill
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- salt & black pepper to taste
- Combine all dressing ingredients and set aside.
- Cook pasta according to directions. Rinse under cold water.
- Toss all ingredients in a large bowl except dressing. Add dressing to taste (there may be leftover dressing).
More Recipes You’ll Love