My sister’s friend Heather made these amazing Pineapple Coconut Krispie Squares and I just had to share the recipe! They’re a fun twist on the classic Rice Krispie Squares and the pineapple and coconut add a tropical flare!
If you are a fan of coconut you are definitely going to want to give these a try! They’re easy to make and very delicious! They make a great summer treat! This is definitely a fun dessert to bring to get togethers. People are always wowed with these bars.
Items you’ll need for this recipe:
Pineapple Coconut Krispie Squares
- ¼ cup butter
- 1 (10 ½-oz) bag miniature marshmallows
- 3 oz white chocolate chopped
- 1½ teaspoons coconut extract vanilla extract
- 5 cups toasted-rice cereal (like Rice Krispies)
- 2 cups sweetened flaked coconut
- 1 cup dried pineapple finely diced
- Place foil in a 9x13 pan allowing the foil to hang over the edges of the pan.
- Over medium low heat, melt butter and add in marshmallows. Keep heat on low and stir until melted. Add chocolate and extract and stir until smooth.
- Mix in cereal, 1 cup of the coconut, and pineapple until completely combined and press into the pan. Top with remaining coconut. Cool completely and cut into squares.
(Nutrition information provided is an estimate and will vary based on cooking methods and brands of ingredients used.)
The photo has been updated… here is the original!
Here are some more recipes you’ll love