My kids are loving pretty much anything cookies & cream or Oreo… and my husband loves Rice Krispie Treats… and me? I’m somewhat of a choc-a-holic! Put those things together and you’ll get these amazing squares! They’re seriously crazy good!
I make these in a 9×9 pan because I prefer a thicker square but any size pan will work! The better quality chocolate you use, the better these taste!
We made a batch of these for my daughters bake sale at school and they were the very first thing gone! (Sneaky huh? Super quick and easy No-Bake treats for the ‘bake’ sale!). The kids were begging for more!
Items You’ll Need for This Recipe
* Rice Krispies * Marshmallows * Oreo Cookies * 9×9 Pan *
Chocolate Oreo Rice Krispie Treats
- ¼ cup butter
- 55 marshmallows large
- 6 cups crispy rice cereal
- 2 cups Oreo cookies chopped, (plus extra for decorating)
- 4 oz milk chocolate
- In a large pan, melt butter & marshmallows over low heat until smooth & creamy. Remove from heat.
- Combine marshmallow mixture and cereal and stir until cereal is coated. Fold in Oreos.
- Place in a greased pan and refrigerate until completely cool.
- Cut Krispies into squares. Melt chocolate in the microwave on 40% power until just about melted (stirring it will melt any pieces left without overheating). Dip one edge of the squares into the chocolate and place on parchment paper. Top with additional Oreos if desired.
- Refrigerate to set.
Nutrition information provided is an estimate and will vary based on cooking methods and brands of ingredients used.
© SpendWithPennies.com. Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited. Please view my photo use policy here.
Like our recipes?
Follow us on Pinterest!
More Recipes You’ll Love
* Pineapple Coconut Rice Krispie Treats * Oreo Stuffed Chocolate Chip Cookie Cups * Mini Oreo Cheesecakes *
What size pan did you use? How many servings?
I used a 9×9 pan and cut it into 12 squares. If you prefer a thicker square you can use an 8×8 pan.
Recipe Instructions in “Step 1” say to “stir in Vanilla”, but there is no Vanilla listed in the “Ingredients” section. Please clarify. Thank you
Thank you Mary Ellen! I have updated the recipe.
These are the most amazing looking krispie treats I’ve ever seen! I will be making these very soon! You are brilliant :)
Thank you Ashley!!
I love these. I am a rice krispie treat addict and this version is guaranteed to end up on my table at some point…soon.
oh YES. Love how you added the crushed oreos- The perfect treat!
My boyfriend demand plain Rice Krispie Treats, but he does love Oreos, so maybe he would like these!
I’ve been trying to shake my sweet tooth all week. You’re killing me!