This is a super easy dish that turns an everyday veggie into a gourmet side in just 10 minutes!
Broccoli is in my top 5 favorite veggies and while I love it with cheese sauce, roasting it just elevates it to a whole new level. This recipe doesn’t have a lot of ingredients and doesn’t take a lot of effort but the results are amazing! I’ve used this exact same method with both asparagus and cauliflower with wonderful results!
Oven Roasted Lemon Parmesan Broccoli
- 1 pound broccoli florets washed and well drained
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- ½ teaspoon lemon zest optional
- 1 clove fresh garlic minced
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 oz fresh grated parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 450°F.
- Zest lemon. Toss broccoli with olive oil, garlic, lemon zest if using, salt & pepper ensuring all pieces are well coated.
- Line a pan with foil and spray with cooking spray. Spread broccoli evenly over pan and roast about 10 minutes or just until tender crisp.
- Remove from oven, place in a bowl and immediately toss with parmesan cheese. Serve hot.
(Nutrition information provided is an estimate and will vary based on cooking methods and brands of ingredients used.)