This is a super easy dish that turns an everyday veggie into a gourmet side in just 10 minutes!
Broccoli is in my top 5 favorite veggies and while I love it with cheese sauce, roasting it just elevates it to a whole new level. This recipe doesn’t have a lot of ingredients and doesn’t take a lot of effort but the results are amazing! I’ve used this exact same method with both asparagus and cauliflower with wonderful results!
Oven Roasted Lemon Parmesan Broccoli
Follow Spend With Pennies on Pinterest for more great recipes!
- 1 pound broccoli florets , washed and well drained
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 lemon
- 1 clove fresh garlic , minced
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 oz fresh grated parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Toss broccoli with olive oil, garlic, salt & pepper ensuring all pieces are well coated. Squeeze lemon half over broccoli and toss again.
- Line a pan with foil and spray with cooking spray. Spread broccoli evenly over pan and roast about 10 minutes or just until tender crisp.
- Remove from oven, place in a bowl and immediately toss with parmesan cheese. Serve hot.
(Nutrition information provided is an estimate and will vary based on cooking methods and brands of ingredients used.)