Are you a Nutella fan? If so, you’re really going to love this Nutella Mug Cake recipe!! It makes a perfect quick snack, and it’s so decadent! The best part of this is that you can throw it together very quickly and it cooks in the microwave!
Make sure you use a really large mug for this or even a small bowl because it does bubble up a bit. You will need to try it out a couple of times to get the timing right for your own microwave because they vary so much!
Note: I used to put oil in this recipe when I made it but I soon realized it was unnecessary.
Items you’ll need for this recipe
* Coffee Mug * Nutella * Flour *
NUTELLA MUG CAKE (IN THE MICROWAVE!)
- 4 Tablespoons Flour
- 1/2 teaspoon of baking powder
- 4 Tablespoons Sugar
- 2 Tablespoons Milk
- 2 Tablespoons Unsweetened Cocoa
- 3 Tablespoons Nutella
- 1 Egg
- 1/2 teaspoon Vanilla
- Mix the dry ingredients in your mug or small bowl.
- Add the egg and stir. Finally, add in the Nutella, vanilla, and milk.
- Microwave on high for 60 seconds… check the cake and if needs to be microwaved and additional 15 seconds.
Here are a few more recipes you’ll love
adapted from Food.com