I love these little guys! Every time I bring them along somewhere, they are always gone right away! The best part? The prep takes just a few minutes and then just pop ’em in the oven!
It’s pretty hard to go wrong with Oreo ANYTHING!
Mini Oreo Cheesecakes!
- 1 package mini Oreo cookies
- 1 ½ cups regular Oreos , coarsely crushed
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- ½ cup white sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 eggs
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Line a mini cupcake pan with paper liners. Place one mini Oreo in the bottom of each well.
- Combine cream cheese, sugar, vanilla and eggs. Mix on medium until soft & fluffy, about 3 minutes. Gently fold in crushed Oreos.
- Fill each well just over ⅔ full with the Oreo mixture. Place one mini Oreo on top of each cheesecake.
- Bake 15 minutes. Cool completely and refrigerate if not serving right away.
Nutrition information provided is an estimate and will vary based on cooking methods and brands of ingredients used.
© SpendWithPennies.com. Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited. Please view my photo use policy here.
Like our recipes?
Follow us on Pinterest!