I love these little guys! Every time I bring them along somewhere, they are always gone right away! The best part? The prep takes just a few minutes and then just pop ’em in the oven!
It’s pretty hard to go wrong with Oreo ANYTHING!
Mini Oreo Cheesecakes
- 1 package mini Oreo cookies
- 1 1/2 cups regular Oreos , coarsely crushed
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 eggs
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Line a mini cupcake pan with paper liners. Place one mini Oreo in the bottom of each well.
- Combine cream cheese, sugar, vanilla and eggs. Mix on medium until soft & fluffy, about 3 minutes. Gently fold in crushed Oreos.
- Fill each well just over 2/3 full with the Oreo mixture. Place one mini Oreo on top of each cheesecake.
- Bake 15 minutes. Cool completely and refrigerate if not serving right away.
(Nutrition information provided is an estimate and will vary based on cooking methods and brands of ingredients used.)