Have you ever wondered what would happen if a brownie and a cookie came together in perfect harmony? Me too…
I decided to try it and let me tell you, the heavens opened up, birds started singing, rainbows fell from the sky! This is the kind of dessert that you dream about… the kind that makes your knees buckle a little bit. This is the most deliciously rich brownie cake recipe… so rich it couldn’t be called anything but Millionaire Brownie Cake!
To make this brownie recipe extra quick and easy, I’ve started with packaged cooked and brownie mixes and added a few simple staple ingredients! You can use any flavor of cookie mix or brownie mix to make this dessert, just make sure your brownie mix makes a 9×9 pan (or 8×8 pan) and isn’t the family size. I baked mine about 32 minutes… a toothpick inserted in the cookie portion should come out clean, you want it just set and not over baked to keep it ooey gooey.
Serve it up with a scoop of ice cream and some fudge sauce for an extra special dessert that your family will go crazy for!
Items you’ll need for this brownie cake recipe:
Millionaire Brownie Cake
!Follow Spend With Pennies on Pinterest for more great recipes!
- chocolate chip cookie mix packet (17.5 oz)
- brownie mix , approx. 19.9 oz (Not family size, makes approx. 9x9 pan)
- 3 tablespoons water , divided
- 4 eggs , divided
- 2/3 cup butter , divided
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Generously grease a 9x13 pan.
- Combine brownie mix, 1/3 cup butter, 2 tablespoons water and 2 eggs in a bowl.
- In a separate bowl, combine cookie mix, 2 eggs, 1 tablespoon water and 1/3 cup butter.
- Place cookie mix in 2 tablespoon heaps around the pan. Place brownie mix in the pan in between cookie mix.
- Bake 30-35 minutes or just until set. Do not over bake. Serve warm with ice cream and chocolate sauce.
(Nutrition information provided is an estimate and will vary based on cooking methods and brands of ingredients used.)
More brownie recipe and cookie recipe ideas you’ll LOVE!
- Oreo Stuffed Chocolate Chip Cookie Cups by Spend With Pennies
- Salted Caramel Brownie Cookies from Inside Bru Crew Life
- Mounds Brownies by Spend With Pennies
- Chocolate Chip Cookie Brownie Bars from Baked by Rachel
- Cookie Dough Brownies from Spend With Pennies