These are perfect for brunch, lunch or for a quick weeknight dinner on the go! My kids absolutely LOVE these! You can use any type of cheese in these (we’ve used mozzarella and cheddar as well as swiss, all were wonderful!).
My daughter regularly requests me to make extras of these so she can take them in her lunch the next day!
Ham & Cheese Slider Bake
Follow Spend With Pennies on Pinterest for more great recipes!
- 12 dinner rolls
- 8 oz ham , thinly sliced
- 8 oz swiss cheese (it does taste great with any cheese)
- 4 tablespoons butter , melted
- 1 1/2 teaspoons grainy mustard
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon poppy seeds
- 1 teaspoon dried minced onion
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a bowl combine butter, mustard, Worcestershire sauce, poppy seeds, and dried onion.
- Cut the rolls in half separating the top and bottom. (If they are attached you don't need to separate each roll).
- Place the bottom in a 9x13 pan. Layer about half the ham onto the rolls and top with the cheese and the remaining ham.
- Top with the other half of the roll and gently spoon the butter mixture overtop.
- Bake about 20 minutes or until the cheese has melted and the tops are lightly browned. Serve warm.
(Nutrition information provided is an estimate and will vary based on cooking methods and brands of ingredients used.)