Queso Dip has all the cheesy goodness a great dip should have and loads of flavor from sausage and jalapeno!
Your party guests will want to load up on their plates and will request this recipe at every gathering, it’s the ultimate party dip!
This post is sponsored by Mirum, but opinions expressed are my own.
How often do you find yourself in a panic over what appetizer to bring to a party? The options are endless and this easy queso dip recipe fits the bill!
It’s made with sausage (I love spicy Italian) and two kinds of cheese for a flavorful dip that everyone will love!
The great thing about this queso dip is that it takes less than 20 minutes to make. If serving at a party, it can easily be prepped ahead and reheated just before serving (or keep it warm in a mini slow cooker if you have one). The perfect addition to our appetizer table alongside Crock Pot Chicken Wings and Jalapeno Poppers).
How to Make Queso Dip
This queso dip is crazy easy to make and everyone loves it! Just a few simple steps to create a great dip!
- Brown the sausage and onion (per recipe below).
- Add flour, seasoning and evaporated milk until thick and bubbly.
- Stir in the remaining ingredients and cheese until melted.
So easy! I use cheddar because I love the flavor but any kind of cheese will work in this recipe! I love to top this with a fresh Pico de Gallo but store-bought salsa will work well too! If you’d prefer to make this a beef queso dip, you can substitute the sausage for ground beef.
Equate Omeprazole Orally Disintegrating Tablets (also referred to as ODT) can be a game changer for heartburn, providing relief by the next day. If you have suffered or are suffering from frequent heartburn, two or more days a week, and don’t want to give up those foods you love, such as queso or Spicy Dill Dip, Equate Omeprazole ODT can benefit you too.
More Spicy Dips You’ll Love
- The BEST Buffalo Chicken Dip (video)
- 5 Minute Taco Dip
- Mexican Corn Dip
- Beef Enchilada Dip
- Pizza Dip Stuffed Baguette
Sausage Queso Dip
- 8 ounces sausage
- 1 onion small, diced
- 2 tablespoons flour
- ½ teaspoon cumin
- 1 can evaporated milk 12 ounces
- 1 can diced tomatoes with chiles 12 ounces
- 4 ounces diced jalapeños drained
- 2 ounces cream cheese
- 1 teaspoon hot sauce
- 2 cups sharp cheddar cheese grated
- pico de gallo for garnish
- tortilla chips for serving
- Cook sausage and onions in a 10" skillet. Drain any fat.
- Add flour and cumin and cook 2-3 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Add evaporated milk, bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer 2-3 minutes.
- Stir in diced tomatoes, jalapenos, cream cheese, and hot sauce. Cook until melted and heated through, about 2 minutes.
- Remove from heat and stir in cheddar cheese until smooth.
- Garnish with pico de gallo and serve with tortilla chips.
(Nutrition information provided is an estimate and will vary based on cooking methods and brands of ingredients used.)
Equate Omeprazole ODT is a great solution because the tablets easily dissolve on your tongue (no need to have a bottle of water handy) so it’s easy to take on the go! Relief can come in as little as 24 hours (but can take up to 1-4 days for full effect). For the best consumption experience, allow the tablet to dissolve on your tongue. Do not chew the tablets or dissolve in liquid. It has a great strawberry flavor and the size of the tablet you see on the box is the actual size. It’s an affordable option and can be conveniently purchased at Walmart which is where I do my grocery shopping anyhow!
Taking Omeprazole ODT is simple, 1 dose every 24 hours for 14 days. Do not take Omeprazole Orally Disintegrating Tablets for more than 14 days and do not exceed more than every four months unless directed to do so by your Physician.