A zesty cocktail sauce is so easy to make with just a few ingredients!
Of course this condiment is great for dipping cold shrimp but it’s also great for other types of seafood!
No need to buy the store-bought variety when cocktail sauce is so easy to make at home with things that you already have in the fridge!
What is in Cocktail Sauce?
Cocktail sauce contains just a few ingredients. Simply stir them together (per the recipe below) and refrigerate.
- ketchup (can substitute chili sauce if desired)
- lemon juice
Use for fries, or even as a topping for scrambled eggs or really anything that needs an extra punch of flavor!
Delicious Dip Recipes
- Sour Cream Dip – great for a potluck
- Sausage Cheese Dip – with spicy Italian sausage
- The Best Spinach Artichoke Dip – 5 star recipe
- Cheesy Hot Crab Dip – perfect party appetizer
- Creamy BLT Dip – easy & creamy
Did you make this homemade Cocktail Sauce? Be sure to leave a rating and a comment below!
- ⅔ cup ketchup
- 2 tablespoons prepared horseradish
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice or to taste
- salt & pepper to taste
- Combine all ingredients in a small bowl.
- Mix well and refrigerate for 30 minutes before serving.
- a few dashes hot sauce
- replace 2 tablespoons of ketchup with chili sauce