Cherry Pie Cupcakes are the perfect way to end a great meal! They are ridiculously delicious, soft and fluffy with a cherry pie surprise inside!
We have partnered with Betty Crocker to bring you two great recipes! First, a savory cheeseburger pot pie that definitely brings my family around the table. Perfectly complemented with this delicious cherry pie cupcake recipe! It is the best combination of sweet and savory!
PIN it to your DESSERT BOARD to save it for later!
Follow Spend With Pennies on Pinterest for more great tips, ideas, and recipes!
I love pie, it is something I usually make for a leisurely Sunday dinner but not anymore!!
A new spin on a couple of my favorite pie recipes makes them not only super yummy but so quick and easy that you can whip them up on a Tuesday night. Yup, a super easy WEEKNIGHT dinner and dessert going on here!!
If you’ve got a busy family like mine, then you already know that gathering around the table is one of the best ways for everyone to connect! And these dishes are ones the kiddos will want to stick around for!
How to Make Cherry Pie Filled Cupcakes
These Cherry Pie Cupcakes are not only “Easier than pie”, they’re quick too which means you can easily whip these up any day of the week!
- Prepare cake mix according to the box.
- In the cupcake tin, add the cake mix then cherry pie filling.
- Bake until the tops spring back when lightly touched.
These can be served warm out of the oven with a scoop of ice cream for a dessert. Your family is definitely not going to want to miss!
Delicious Cupcake Recipes
- Apple Pie Cupcakes – best of both worlds!
- Grandpa’s Banana Cupcakes – fluffy & delicious
- Coconut Cupcakes – topped with a cream cheese buttercream
- Ice Cream Cone Cupcakes – fun family treat!
Cherry Pie Cupcakes are the perfect way to end a great meal! The perfect way to sneak in a little extra family time at the table because the kids (and grown-ups) are going to want to stick around a little longer for these!
Cherry Pie Cupcakes
- 1 box Betty Crocker White Cake mix
- ingredients required on the box
- 1 can cherry pie filling (21 oz)
- whipped cream or ice cream (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Mix cake mix according to box directions. Line a cupcake pan with cupcake liners.
- Place 3 tablespoons of cupcake batter in each well. Top with 1 tablespoon cherry pie filling.
- Bake 18-20 minutes or until tops spring back when lightly touched.
- Serve with ice cream or whipped cream.
(Nutrition information provided is an estimate and will vary based on cooking methods and brands of ingredients used.)
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Betty Crocker via Burst Media. The opinions and text are all mine.