Cheeseburger Pot Pie is a filling and delicious meal that brings my family to the table! Ready in under an hour, this recipe is made with a rich beef filling and is loaded with cheese.
We have partnered with Betty Crocker to bring you an easy as pie weeknight dinner and dessert! First, a savory cheeseburger pot pie is rich and deliciously, followed by deliciously sweet cherry pie cupcakes. It is the perfect combination of savory and sweet!
PIN it to your DINNER BOARD to save it for later!
Follow Spend With Pennies on Pinterest for more great tips, ideas, and recipes!
Pot Pie is just one of those comfort food recipes that makes any meal amazing… but between making & rolling crusts and making the filling, it’s always been more of a weekend dish for us. Until now…
How to Make Cheeseburger Pot Pie
This delicious dinner idea is as easy as 1, 2, 3!
- Prep the beef filling and spread in the bottom of a pie plate (per recipe below).
- Top with cheese and the Bisquick topping.
- Bake until melted and cooked through!
Serve with an easy tossed salad and finish off this meal with a cherry pie cupcake.
Easy One-Pot Meals
- Classic Chicken Pot Pie – perfect serving sizes
- Turkey Pot Pie – great for leftovers!
- Shepherd’s Pie – easy & tasty all year round!
- Bacon Cheeseburger Pie – ready in under an hour
- Tourtiere (Meat Pie) – easy to prepare ahead of time!
Cheeseburger Pot Pie
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1 onion diced
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 1 ½ cups hash browns frozen, diced
- ¼ cup barbecue sauce
- 1 teaspoon yellow mustard
- 1 tablespoon ketchup
- ¾ cup beef broth
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 1 ½ cups cheddar cheese shredded
- 1 cup Original Bisquick baking mix
- 1 egg
- ½ cup milk
- ½ cup cheddar cheese shredded
- ¼ teaspoon sesame seeds
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Brown ground beef, garlic and onion over medium heat until no pink remains. Drain any fat. Stir in diced potatoes and cook 3 minutes.
- Combine barbecue sauce, mustard, ketchup, broth & cornstarch. Add to meat mixture, bring to a boil and let simmer about 3 minutes until thickened. Pour into a 9" pie pan. Top with 1 ½ cups cheddar cheese.
- In a medium bowl, mix together Bisquick, egg, milk and remaining cheese. Spread over meat mixture and sprinkle with sesame seeds.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes or until topping is cooked through.
(Nutrition information provided is an estimate and will vary based on cooking methods and brands of ingredients used.)
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Betty Crocker via Burst Media. The opinions and text are all mine.