Here’s an awesome dish that the whole family LOVES (especially me!). I’ve been making this for years and it’s definitely a favorite around here!
Chicken and broccoli with cauliflower and cheese is the perfect combination in this creamy pasta dish! Serve with a salad and some crusty bread for a complete meal!
Broccoli Chicken Roll-Ups
Follow Spend With Pennies on Pinterest for more great recipes!
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 cans cream of mushroom or cream of chicken soup (condensed)
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese
- 3 cups mozzarella cheese , divided
- 1 cup cottage cheese
- 1 egg
- 4 cups broccoli , cut into bite sized pieces
- 2 cups cauliflower , cut into bite sized pieces
- 2 cups cooked chopped chicken
- 1/2 cup carrots , coarsely grated
- 1/4 cup of milk
- 12 lasagna noodles
- Cook lasagna noodles al dente according to package directions. Drain and rinse with cold water. Set aside.
- Cook broccoli & cauliflower pieces in boiling water for about 1 minute. Do not overcook, you still want them crisp.
- In a large bowl, combine soup, seasonings, 1 1/2 cups of mozzarella, cottage cheese and parmesan cheese. Remove 1 1/2 cups of this mixture and set aside. Add chicken, broccoli, cauliflower, carrots and egg to the remaining soup mixture. Stir until combined.
- Add 1/4 cup of milk to the reserved soup mix (without the broccoli) and stir. Place 1/2 cup of this mixture in the bottom of a lasagna pan.
- Lay out noodles and place about 1/2 cup of the chicken mixture on each noodle. Roll each noodle. Top with remaining reserved soup mixture.
- Cover with foil and bake 30 minutes. Remove foil, sprinkle with remaining mozzarella cheese. Bake an additional 15 minutes. Remove from oven and let cool 15 minutes before serving!
(Nutrition information provided is an estimate and will vary based on cooking methods and brands of ingredients used.)