Here’s an awesome dish that the whole family LOVES (especially me!). I’ve been making this for years and it’s definitely a favorite around here!
Chicken and broccoli with cauliflower and cheese is the perfect combination in this creamy pasta dish! Serve with a salad and some crusty bread for a complete meal!
Broccoli Chicken Roll-Ups
Follow Spend With Pennies on Pinterest for more great recipes!
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 cans cream of mushroom or cream of chicken soup (condensed)
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese
- 3 cups mozzarella cheese , divided
- 1 cup cottage cheese
- 1 egg
- 4 cups broccoli , cut into bite sized pieces
- 2 cups cauliflower , cut into bite sized pieces
- 2 cups cooked chopped chicken
- 1/2 cup carrots , coarsely grated
- 1/4 cup of milk
- 12 lasagna noodles
- Cook lasagna noodles al dente according to package directions. Drain and rinse with cold water. Set aside.
- Cook broccoli & cauliflower pieces in boiling water for about 1 minute. Do not overcook, you still want them crisp.
- In a large bowl, combine soup, seasonings, 1 1/2 cups of mozzarella, cottage cheese and parmesan cheese. Remove 1 1/2 cups of this mixture and set aside. Add chicken, broccoli, cauliflower, carrots and egg to the remaining soup mixture. Stir until combined.
- Add 1/4 cup of milk to the reserved soup mix (without the broccoli) and stir. Place 1/2 cup of this mixture in the bottom of a lasagna pan.
- Lay out noodles and place about 1/2 cup of the chicken mixture on each noodle. Roll each noodle. Top with remaining reserved soup mixture.
- Cover with foil and bake 30 minutes. Remove foil, sprinkle with remaining mozzarella cheese. Bake an additional 15 minutes. Remove from oven and let cool 15 minutes before serving!