How to Cook Frozen Pizza on the Grill
Love it? Pin it to SAVE it!
Follow Spend With Pennies on Pinterest for more great recipes!
I know there are a lot of recipes out there for grilled pizza!! In fact, my parents have pretty much perfected the art of grilling homemade pizza… when I visit it’s something we always enjoy at their house! What I didn’t realize was that you can actually cook a frozen pizza on the grill too!
Sitting on the deck with a group of hungry kids on a hot summer evening, turning on the oven was one of the last things we wanted to do. My husband came up with this idea… and the results were SURPRISINGLY DELICIOUS!! It really made the best pizza .. it was so good in fact, that the adults had to have one too!
- 1 frozen rising crust pizza
- cooking spray
- aluminum foil
- Preheat grill to low.
- Completely defrost pizza on the counter or on low in the microwave (I used the defrost fish setting).
- Spray foil with no stick spray. Place pizza on a piece of foil on the grill. Cook on low 10 minutes (pizza crust will rise).
- Turn heat up to medium-low and cook an additional 10-15 minutes or until cheese is melted and crust is crisped.
- Remove from grill and let cool 5 minutes before slicing.