I made this the other night as an appetizer when we had guests over and it was a huge hit! I prepared all of it ahead of time and put it in the oven as our guests arrived!
I mean, really, how could you go wrong with cheesy, creamy taco dip with all the fixin’s? Needless to say, it was gone almost as soon as I put it out!
SBC will be reported. Contact for sharing guidelines.
Click print here ↓
HOT & CHEESY TACO DIP!
- 1 lb . ground beef or ground turkey
- 1 package taco seasoning
- 8 oz . cream cheese
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1 1/2 cups salsa
- 2 cups cheddar cheese divided
- 1 cup monterey jack cheese
- Green Onions
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Place salsa in a strainer to drain while you cook the beef.
- Brown beef in a skillet & drain. Add taco seasoning and water according to package directions. Stir in cream cheese until melted. Mix in sour cream and 1 cup of cheddar cheese.
- Spread into a casserole dish. Top with salsa and remaining cheese.
- Bake 25 minutes or until bubbly and browned. Top with desired toppings and serve warm with chips.
(Nutrition information provided is an estimate and will vary based on cooking methods and brands of ingredients used.)