I made this the other night as an appetizer when we had guests over and it was a huge hit! I prepared all of it ahead of time and put it in the oven as our guests arrived!
I mean, really, how could you go wrong with cheesy, creamy taco dip with all the fixin’s? Needless to say, it was gone almost as soon as I put it out!
SBC will be reported. Contact for sharing guidelines.
Click print here ↓
Hot & Cheesy Taco Dip
- 1 pound ground beef or ground turkey
- 1 package taco seasoning
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- ¼ cup sour cream
- 1 ½ cups salsa
- 2 cups cheddar cheese divided
- 1 cup monterey jack cheese
- green onions
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Place salsa in a strainer to drain while you cook the beef.
- Brown beef in a skillet & drain. Add taco seasoning and water according to package directions. Stir in cream cheese until melted. Mix in sour cream and 1 cup of cheddar cheese.
- Spread into a casserole dish. Top with salsa and remaining cheese.
- Bake 25 minutes or until bubbly and browned. Top with desired toppings and serve warm with chips.