Cheesecake Stuffed Strawberries combine two favorites, fresh juicy berries are filled with an easy no-bake cheesecake for the perfect 2-bite dessert!
The Perfect 2-Bite Dessert
Cheesecake Stuffed Strawberries are so delicious and so easy to make!
This recipe makes a very simple no-bake cheesecake but you can fill them with anything from Chocolate Cheesecake to Banana Split Stuffed Strawberries!
Buy the biggest strawberries you can find so you can pack in lots of cheesecake… but if you can’t find really big ones, these are easy to make with any size of berry!
How To Prepare Cheesecake Stuffed Strawberries
Strawberries should be rinsed and patted dry. I use a tomato/strawberry huller to scoop out the middle of the berries but a small spoon will work too!
The cheesecake filling can be piped using a freezer bag or a decorating tool.
I used a tiny cookie cutter to cut out little hearts to garnish but if you don’t have one, even using a straw to cut out a circle (like I did on my chocolate cheesecake stuffed strawberries) creates an adorable garnish!
The bottom is dipped in white chocolate and graham crumbs.
Before you dip the bottoms in white chocolate, make sure you dab the bottoms of the strawberries dry on a paper towel. This helps the chocolate stick and keeps moisture from getting into the chocolate! If you have extra cheesecake filling left over, just pipe it onto a graham cracker or vanilla wafer cookie and store it in the fridge!
Note: You do not have to add the white chocolate to the bottom of the strawberries… they will stand up just fine without it.
More Strawberry Favorites
- Strawberry Pretzel Salad
- Chocolate Covered Strawberries
- Strawberry Rhubarb Cobbler
- Chocolate Cheesecake Stuffed Strawberries
- Strawberry Sauce
- Strawberry Poke Cake
Cheesecake Stuffed Strawberries
- 1 pint strawberries or more… there will be cheesecake filling leftover but the size of the strawberries will determine how many you can fill
- 2 ounces white chocolate
- graham crumbs
- 6 ounces cream cheese softened
- 4 tablespoons powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- rind from 1 lemon
- 3 tablespoons heavy cream
- Wash strawberries and dry well.
- Cut the tops off the strawberries and hollow out the center using a small spoon or a strawberry huller (this is the type I use, works for tomatoes and strawberries)
- Place the chocolate in a small dish and melt on 50% power for about 15 seconds.. continue in 10 second increments until the chocolate is melted
- Slice a thin piece of the bottom of each strawberry so it can stand up and pat it dry with a paper towel. Dip the bottom of each strawberry into chocolate and then graham crumbs and place on a parchment lined pan.
- Meanwhile, beat cream cheese, heavy cream, sugar, lemon juice and lemon rind if using until smooth and creamy.
- Place the cream cheese mixture in a decorator or into a zippered bag. If using a zippered bag, snip off a corner.
- Pipe the cream cheese mixture into each strawberry. Garnish with sprinkles or graham crumbs.
Nutrition information provided is an estimate and will vary based on cooking methods and brands of ingredients used.
© SpendWithPennies.com. Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited. Please view my photo use policy here.
Like our recipes?
Follow us on Pinterest!
Banana Split Stuffed Strawberries
Chocolate Cheesecake Stuffed Strawberries (No Bake!!)
Chocolate Cheesecake Cherries!
I’m going to try this out at our sister get together, we meet every month, I know everyone will love them, I had something like this before but this sounds a lot better and easier
Mad these. Very yummy and easy.
Sorry, made these. Yummy
Seriously cute! I love a stuffed anything!
Thank you Lynn!!
I just double checked and the instructions look right to me. What part are you having trouble with?
Great tips and the recipe is yummy. I’ve never thought about dipping the bottom of the strawberries in chocolate and graham cracker crumbs..good idea! –thank you!
Finding enough pretty strawberries for Valentine’s Day was tricky, but it was worth the effort because these were fabulous. Made them for my hubby and two finicky boys and… they were gobbled right up. I skipped the graham crackers, and dipped them further in the white chocolate. Man oh man, I’m just waiting on another excuse to make these again ASAP.
I’m so glad your family loved them Angela!