We love pork chops because they’re fast to cook, easy to prepare, and go well with almost anything! Below is every pork chop recipe you’ll ever need from quick and healthy to tender and indulgent.
1. Fried Pork Chops and Apples
Fried Pork Chops with Apples is a family favorite kind of meal. Tender chops are simmered in sweet and tart sauce with fresh apples.
2. Crispy Juicy Air Fryer Pork Chops
We bread these air fryer pork chops with Panko, seasoned bread crumbs and a sprinkle of parm. The air fryer makes tender and juicy pork chops with a crispy coating.
3. Juicy Baked Pork Chops
The secret to perfectly juicy baked pork chops is in a quick brine before you bake them (and making sure not to overcook). A brine is an easy way to add flavor and tenderize the meat. A simple garlic powder and brown sugar rub makes these a favorite.
4. Stuffed Pork Chops
Stuffed Pork Chops are a quick family favorite that tastes like you’ve been cooking all day! Tender boneless chops are filled with stuffing and cooked in a creamy mushroom sauce.
5. Air Fryer Brown Sugar Pork Chops
These easy Brown Sugar Pork Chops take just minutes in the air fryer and come out with a delicious sweet glaze.
7. Crispy Breaded Pork Chops
Crispy breaded pork chops are quickly browned in a pan and finished in the oven.
7. Smothered Crock Pot Pork Chops
8. Pork Chop and Potato Bake
This Pork Chop Dinner will is an easy meat and potatoes kinda dish. Potatoes smothered in a rich sauce are topped with breaded pork chops in a meal fit for a king!
9. Honey Glazed Pork Chops
Honey Glazed Mushroom Pork Chops are sticky sweet and fast to make in a single skillet for a great weeknight dinner.
10. Pork Chop Brine
Move over salt & pepper, Pork Chop Brine adds flavor to almost any chop and can be cooked with almost any method. Brine makes for extra flavor while make the meat really tender.
11. My Mama’s Mushroom Pork Chops
Simple prep, these are the ultimate comfort food. My Mom’s Mushroom Pork Chops are baked low and slow with mushrooms in a casserole dish. They’re so tender you can cut them with a spoon! Serve with mashed potatoes!
12. Skillet Smothered Pork Chops
Smothered Pork Chops are topped with stuffing and a flavorful sauce to become the new hero from the pantry!
13. Instant Pot Pork Chops
The Instant Pot uses pressure to make meats extra tender in a fraction of the time!
14. Grilled Pork Chops
Grilled Pork Chops are tender, juicy and great for the hot summer meals without using the oven.
Tips for Cooking Pork Chops
- Be sure to check the recipe and ensure you’re using the right type of chop (thickness, marbling, bone-in/boneless).
- Leaner chops (like pork loin chops) are great for cooking at a high temperature so they’re cooked to medium (a little pink) with a sear on the outside.
- Well-marbled chops (like pork steaks) benefit from cooking low and slow in the oven, slow cooker, or pressure cooker.
- Pork can (and should) be served a little bit pink, use a meat thermometer to ensure it reaches 140°F. Since it’s so lean, cooking it well done will result in dry or tough pork.
- Brining is easy to do if you have at least 30 minutes and adds flavor as well as tenderizes the meat.