No Bake Banana Split Icebox Cake
Love it? Pin it to your DESSERT board to SAVE it!
Follow Spend With Pennies on Pinterest for more great recipes!
I love making Icebox Cakes… if you’ve never made one, you have to try it! They are SO simple to make, no baking required and you can do it ahead of time so it’s easy if you are having guests or need to take it along somewhere!
For this No Bake Banana Split Icebox Cake recipe I used very ripe bananas, if you toss them with the pineapple juice, they don’t brown at all! If you don’t love pineapple, you can use fresh strawberries instead (or even as well as!).
Items you’ll need for this recipe:
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 package (4 servings size) instant vanilla pudding
- 2 cups milk
- 4 cups whipped topping (such as Cool Whip), divided
- 3-4 bananas
- graham crackers (approx. 50 crackers)
- 14 oz can crushed pineapple in juice
- chocolate syrup
- chopped nuts (optional)
- Beat cream cheese on medium until fluffy, add in powdered sugar. Combine vanilla pudding and milk, mix well. Add to cream cheese mixture and stir. Gently fold in 2 cups of whipped topping.
- Slice bananas and toss with a little bit of the pineapple juice (or lemon juice) to keep them from browning. Drain pineapple, squeezing to remove all of the juice.
- Line the bottom of a 9x13 pan with graham crackers. Top with half of the cream cheese mixture and the bananas. Add a second layer of graham crackers. Top with remaining cream cheese mixture and pineapple. Add a third and final layer of graham crackers. Top with remaining 2 cups of whipped topping, cherries and nuts. Drizzle with chocolate.
- Refrigerate overnight.