Peanut Butter Marshmallow squares are just a piece of my childhood in a dessert! I love these little guys and they are always a big hit when I bring them somewhere!
White Chocolate Peanut Butter Squares
- 1 cup peanut butter
- ½ cup butter
- 8 oz (250 g) white chocolate, chopped
- 1 14 oz (400g) bag of mini marshmallows (colored or white)
Follow Spend With Pennies on Pinterest for more great recipes!
- Combine peanut butter,butter and white chocolate in a saucepan. Melt the ingredients together on low heat until combined and smooth.
- Allow the mixture to cool for about 10-15 minutes… this allows the marshmallows & peanut butter to remain evenly distributed throughout the mixture. You should be able to touch the bottom of the pot. Once cool, fold in the marshmallows.
- Pour into a parchment lined pan (I used 9x9). Let cool completely in the fridge. Cut into squares.