Peanut Butter Marshmallow squares are just a piece of my childhood in a dessert! I love these little guys and they are always a big hit when I bring them somewhere!
White Chocolate Peanut Butter Squares
- 1 cup peanut butter
- ½ cup butter
- 8 oz (250 g) white chocolate, chopped
- 1 14 oz (400g) bag of mini marshmallows (colored or white)
Follow Spend With Pennies on Pinterest for more great recipes!
- Combine peanut butter,butter and white chocolate in a saucepan. Melt the ingredients together on low heat until combined and smooth.
- Allow the mixture to cool for about 10-15 minutes… this allows the marshmallows & peanut butter to remain evenly distributed throughout the mixture. You should be able to touch the bottom of the pot. Once cool, fold in the marshmallows.
- Pour into a parchment lined pan (I used 9x9). Let cool completely in the fridge. Cut into squares.
(Nutrition information provided is an estimate and will vary based on cooking methods and brands of ingredients used.)