Whipped Strawberry Butter – What is easier and sweeter on literally anything you can think of? Made with just 3 ingredients – strawberries, butter, and powdered sugar – it is a simple and sweet treat to make any time of year!
Get creative and try this easy strawberry butter on a classic banana bread recipe, strawberry tea bread, oatmeal, or even cream of wheat! Whatever you decide, this rich, decadent, fruity spread will be sure to be the hit of the table!
How to Make Strawberry Butter
Making homemade strawberry butter starts with just a few basic ingredients, but you really want the best ingredients for the best combination of flavors! Choose whole, milk-fat butter and any fresh, in-season berries for the cleanest, sweetest flavor. It’ll be worth the effort!
To Mix the Butter
- Start with room temperature strawberries and crush them until you’ve got about ¼ cup after crushing.
- Whip butter with a blender until it is light and frothy.
- Add in the powdered sugar and then slowly add in the strawberries, making sure everything is gently incorporated.
Place the strawberry butter in a mason jar with a lid or a tightly sealed Tupperware container. Keep in the fridge for up to ten days. To make sure it spreads out evenly, be sure to let your strawberry butter warm slightly (about 15 minutes) before use.
What Goes With It?
All kinds of great things go with strawberry butter! Just like with honey butter, it just depends on how you want to use it! For breakfast, it goes great on pancakes, waffles, banana bread, or even English Muffins.
Try on Top of These Breakfast Recipes
- Banana Pancakes – light and fluffy
- Easy Banana Bran Muffins – ready in under 30 mins!
- Quick and Easy French Toast – simple and delicious
- Homemade Nutella Recipe – mix together for chocolate-y goodness!
- Classic Coffee Cake – just 10 mins prep
- Cranberry Orange Scones – perfectly zesty and sweet!
Did you love this Whipped Strawberry Butter? Be sure to leave a rating and a comment below!
Whipped Strawberry Butter
- ½ cup butter softened
- ¼ cup crushed strawberries (measure after crushing)
- 2 tablespoons powdered sugar
- Ensure strawberries are at room temperature before beginning.
- With mixer on medium, whip butter until soft and fluffy.
- Add in remaining ingredients and mix until incorporated.
- Refrigerate for up to 10 days. Remove from fridge about 15 minutes before serving to soften slightly.
(Nutrition information provided is an estimate and will vary based on cooking methods and brands of ingredients used.)