Whipped Strawberry Butter is a wonderful treat that takes just a couple minutes to put together!
This is perfect on toast, muffins and especially banana bread or Strawberry Tea Bread! I just love the flavor of fresh strawberries mixed in with creamy butter!
Whipped Strawberry Butter
Follow Spend With Pennies on Pinterest for more great recipes!
- 1/2 cup butter , softened
- 1/4 cup crushed strawberries (measure after crushing)
- 2 tablespoons powdered sugar
- Ensure strawberries are at room temperature before beginning.
- With mixer on medium, whip butter until soft and fluffy.
- Add in remaining ingredients and mix until incorporated.
- Refrigerate for up to10 days. Remove from fridge about 15 minutes before serving to soften sligthly.
(Nutrition information provided is an estimate and will vary based on cooking methods and brands of ingredients used.)