A quick and easy snack idea! These RITZwiches feature buttery Ritz crackers loaded with sriracha bacon and avocado for the perfect 2 bite snack! Use your own favorite toppings to stack it up!
If your household is anything like mine, there is a WHOLE lot of snacking going on! It seems as though tweens & teens have a constant need to munch but it doesn’t stop there. We live in a neighborhood where our friends are always stopping by to say hello and have a visit or hang out on the deck… so we’re always snacking!
I love snacks that are simple & quick to prepare because I personally would rather spend time sitting on the deck soaking in the sunshine with my neighbors and friends rather than spending time in the kitchen.
Grabbing a box of Ritz crackers, loading it up with yummy toppings and creating some RITZwiches is the perfect snack. It’s easy to stack up your favorite toppings, sweet or savory. I love bacon and cheese while my kids love cream cheese and apple slices with a drizzle of caramel. Either way, they’re easy to eat, bite sized and they take just a couple of minutes to prepare!
The possibilities are endless! A few of my favorite combinations include…
- Cream Cheese & Mango Salsa featuring cream cheese & Albertsons’ Signature Farms Fresh Made Mango Salsa
- Peanut Butter and Banana with a sprinkle of coconut
- Cream Cheese & Apple Slices with a caramel drizzle
- Quesadilla Fresca Ritzwich (below)
We recently grabbed some Ritz crackers and other ingredients at Vons in Santa Monica for these yummy Sriracha Bacon RITZwiches! You can use any kind of cooked bacon in this recipe. To make this snack extra quick, purchase pre-cooked bacon. If time allows, I prefer a thick cut bacon brushed with brown sugar and oven baked (this can be done ahead of time and stored in the fridge for snacking).
Sriracha Bacon Ritzwiches
Follow Spend With Pennies on Pinterest for more great recipes!
- 24 Ritz Crackers
- 6 Slices Cooked Bacon , cut into 4
- 2/3 cup spreadable cream cheese
- 1 tablespoon sriracha
- 1/2 avocado
- Combine cream cheese & sriracha in a small bowl. Mash avocado.
- Lay out 12 Ritz crackers.
- Spread approx. 1 tablespoon sriracha cream cheese on each cracker. Divide bacon and mashed avocado over crackers.
- Stack remaining Rtiz cracker on top. Serve immediately.
RITZwiches are a great way to get creative, there are literally so many ways to Stack It Up! Just grab a sleeve of RITZ Crackers and start piling on your favorite toppings! You can add sweet or salty depending on what you’re in the mood for (and mine always include some kind of cheese).
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Vons. The opinions and text are all mine.