Pizza Bites are the best way to feed a hungry crowd something quick and tasty. Made by rolling all your favorite pizza ingredients cinnamon bun style and baking until cheesy and delicious!
Dip these little bites in pizza sauce for serving.
How To Make Pizza Bites
It’s as easy as 1, 2, 3 to make this fun treat, and it will be ready in a flash!
- Roll out pizza dough and cut into 16 pieces.
- Fill with equal portions of cheese and pepperoni in the center.
- Form into a ball and top with oil & seasonings and bake!
Swap out the fillings to your favorites or build a Create-Your-Own pizza bar and let everyone have fun!
- Mozzarella is the go-to for pizza because of its creamy, mild flavor and its ability to hold everything together, but don’t be shy about trying different kinds of cheese. Muenster is a great choice!
- Of course, bacon crumbles make everything even better, but how about a dollop of jalapeno popper dip, too?
- Add your favorite cooked meats and veggies including bell peppers, onions and black olives!
Pizza bites are so versatile, they can also be dressed up for a more upscale presentation! Just add basil, red pepper flakes, or a sprinkle of crumbled feta cheese and watch everyone come back for more!
Cheesy Pizza Filled Recipes
- Pizza Waffles – just 3 simple ingredients!
- Easy Pizza Stuffed Mushrooms – cheesy delicious appetizer
- Pizza Grilled Cheese – two all-time favs combined!
- Cheesy Pepperoni Pizza Puffs – yummy bite-sized snack
- Pizza Baked Tortellini – ready in 30 mins!
- 1 pound pizza dough
- 8 ounces mozzarella cheese cut into 16 cubes, or shredded
- 3 ounces sliced pepperoni chopped
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- ¼ teaspoon Italian seasoning blend
- 2 tablespoons parmesan cheese grated
- pizza sauce for serving
- Preheat oven to 400°F and spray a 9x9 baking dish with non-stick spray, set aside.
- Divide dough into 16 pieces. Roll each out into a ¼ inch thick circle.
- Add equal parts cheese and pepperoni into the center of each circle. Pinch together the corners of the dough and create a ball.
- Place the balls, seam side down, into the prepared baking dish.
- After all the balls have been made and are in the dish, brush the tops with olive oil and sprinkled on garlic powder, Italian seasoning, and Parmesan cheese.
- Bake for about 20 minutes or until the dough is fully cooked and the rolls are golden brown.
- Serve with warmed pizza sauce for dipping.
Nutrition information provided is an estimate and will vary based on cooking methods and brands of ingredients used.
© SpendWithPennies.com. Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited. Please view my photo use policy here.
Like our recipes?
Follow us on Pinterest!