Fresh raspberries sandwiched between chocolaty brownies make an amazing treat any time of year! You’ll be surprised how easily these come together! These use a boxed mix to make it quick but any brownie recipe would be amazing in these!
You can use any shape of cookie cutter for these!
Click print here ↓
Raspberry Stuffed Brownies
Fresh raspberries sandwiched between chocolaty brownies make an amazing treat any time of year!
- 1 box Dark Chocolate Brownie Mix (9×13 size)
- 2 Eggs
- 1/2 cup Vegetable Oil
- 1/4 cup Milk
- 1 cup Butter softened
- 4 oz Raspberries
- 2 cups Powdered Sugar
- Prepare brownies according to box directions and allow to cool.
- Remove from pan and cut as many heart shapes as possible with cookie cutter.
- Puree raspberries in food processor or blender. In a medium bowl, cream butter and raspberry puree.
- Add in powdered sugar 1 cup at a time, mixing until smooth and creamy. Transfer filling to piping bag.
- Pipe filling around the edge of one of the brownie hearts. Then fill in the middle. Top with another brownie heart, gently pressing down to make a sandwich.
- Use a sifter and dust the tops with powdered sugar.