Fresh raspberries sandwiched between chocolaty brownies make an amazing treat any time of year! You’ll be surprised how easily these come together! These use a boxed mix to make it quick but any brownie recipe would be amazing in these!
You can use any shape of cookie cutter for these!
Yummy Brownie Recipes
- Gooey Caramel Brownies
- Cheesecake Filled Red Velvet Brownies
- Oreo Peanut Butter Brownies – just 3 ingredients
- Gooey Chewy Brownies – with a secret ingredient
- Mounds Brownies
- Hot Fudge Slow Cooker Brownies – so rich & delicious
Did you love these Raspberry Stuffed Brownies? Be sure to leave a rating and a comment below!
Raspberry Stuffed Brownies
- 1 box dark chocolate brownie mix (9x13 size)
- 2 eggs
- ½ cup vegetable oil
- ¼ cup milk
- 1 cup butter softened
- 4 ounces raspberries
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- Prepare brownies according to box directions and allow to cool.
- Remove from pan and cut as many heart shapes as possible with cookie cutter.
- Puree raspberries in food processor or blender. In a medium bowl, cream butter and raspberry puree.
- Add in powdered sugar 1 cup at a time, mixing until smooth and creamy. Transfer filling to piping bag.
- Pipe filling around the edge of one of the brownie hearts. Then fill in the middle. Top with another brownie heart, gently pressing down to make a sandwich.
- Use a sifter and dust the tops with powdered sugar.
(Nutrition information provided is an estimate and will vary based on cooking methods and brands of ingredients used.)