Raspberry Stuffed Brownies!
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy.
How to Make Raspberry Stuffed Brownies!
Pin now to save it for later!
Follow Spend With Pennies on Pinterest for more great tips, ideas and recipes!
Fresh raspberries sandwiched between chocolaty brownies make an amazing treat any time of year! You’ll be surprised how easily these come together! These use a boxed mix to make it quick but any brownie recipe would be amazing in these!
You can use any shape of cookie cutter for these!
Click print here ↓
Raspberry Stuffed Brownies
Fresh raspberries sandwiched between chocolaty brownies make an amazing treat any time of year!
- 1 box Dark Chocolate Brownie Mix (9×13 size)
- 2 Eggs
- 1/2 cup Vegetable Oil
- 1/4 cup Milk
- 1 cup Butter softened
- 4 oz Raspberries
- 2 cups Powdered Sugar
- Prepare brownies according to box directions and allow to cool.
- Remove from pan and cut as many heart shapes as possible with cookie cutter.
- Puree raspberries in food processor or blender. In a medium bowl, cream butter and raspberry puree.
- Add in powdered sugar 1 cup at a time, mixing until smooth and creamy. Transfer filling to piping bag.
- Pipe filling around the edge of one of the brownie hearts. Then fill in the middle. Top with another brownie heart, gently pressing down to make a sandwich.
- Use a sifter and dust the tops with powdered sugar.