Peanut Butter Fudge is the easiest creamiest homemade fudge. It’s a no-bake recipe, made with only 5 ingredients, and is ready in just 10 minutes. Does it get any better than that?
Easy Peanut Butter Fudge
This amazing, rich, and creamy fudge is made from scratch using minimal ingredients that you likely already have on hand! This is the best peanut butter fudge recipe, and is a keeper for sure. To take this peanut butter fudge to the next level, add mini Reese’s cups and drizzle chocolate over the top!
This creamy, velvety and soft fudge is perfect to make around the holidays and gift to your neighbors, loved ones, and teachers. Gift it plain or try adding an assortment of toppings for personalized gifts that everyone will love!
How to Make Peanut Butter Fudge
This recipe comes together easily and quickly, so I recommend measuring the ingredients out before getting started. It’s smooth sailing from there!
- In a saucepan, cook peanut butter, vanilla, butter, and salt until well incorporated.
- Remove from heat and stir in powdered sugar.
- Add fudge to a prepared baking dish. Spread evenly and top with desired toppings.
For best results, slice the mini Reese’s cups into three and add over the fudge then drizzle with melted chocolate. Then refrigerate until set.
Delicious Topping Options
Though this easy fudge recipe is excellent on its own, you can also get creative with toppings to change it up! Here are some of our favorite toppings for peanut butter fudge.
- Salty: pretzels, sea salt
- Crunchy: peanuts, almonds, walnuts or pecans
- Sweet: chocolate chip morsels, crushed toffee, melted chocolate (you can add a thin layer to the top or add swirls in the actual fudge).
Can Peanut Butter Fudge be Frozen?
This easy creamy peanut butter fudge can be refrigerated or frozen, so be sure to make lots!
- Refrigerator: Keep it on hand in the fridge for up to 2 weeks. Be sure to store it in an airtight container or zippered bag for the freshest flavor.
- Freezer: Even better, it will stay fresh in the freezer for 2-3 months! Perfect for having on hand when hosting parties or planning for the holidays! Just prep in advance and store in the freezer in an airtight container or zip top freezer bag.
More Delicious Desserts
- Cranberry Orange Bread – soft & moist dessert bread
- Chocolate Chip Cookie Bars – loaded with peanut butter!
- Easy Peanut Butter Cookies – soft, chewy & so easy to make!
- Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies – a perfect flavor combo!
- Lemon Blueberry Scones – bursting with flavor!
Easy Peanut Butter Fudge Recipe
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup unsalted butter 2 sticks
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3 3/4 cups powdered sugar sifted
- 1/3 cup chocolate chips melted, optional
- Prepare an 8"x8" square baking dish by lining it with parchment paper and set aside.
Over medium heat, in a saucepan, combine the peanut butter, vanilla, butter, and salt. Cook until it's smooth, stirring frequently.
- Remove from heat and with a spatula, stir in the powdered sugar.
Spread the fudge evenly in the baking sheet and top with desired toppings. Drizzle with melted chocolate.*
- Refrigerate the fudge until it sets.
(Nutrition information provided is an estimate and will vary based on cooking methods and brands of ingredients used.)