Peanut Butter Fudge is decadent, rich and oh so delicious. This no-bake recipe needs only 5 ingredients and is ready in just 10 minutes, it’s pretty much fail-proof. Does it get any better than that?
This quick and easy dessert will become a family favorite in no time!
An Easy Fudge Recipe
This amazing, rich, and creamy treat is made from scratch using minimal ingredients that you likely already have on hand! To take this peanut butter fudge recipe to the next level, add mini Reese’s cups and drizzle chocolate over the top!
How to Make Peanut Butter Fudge
This recipe comes together easily and quickly, so I recommend measuring the ingredients out before getting started. It’s smooth sailing from there!
- In a saucepan, cook peanut butter, vanilla, butter, and salt until well incorporated.
- Remove from heat and stir in powdered sugar.
- Add fudge to a prepared baking dish. Spread evenly and top with desired toppings.
For best results, slice the mini Reese’s cups into three and add over the fudge then drizzle with melted chocolate. Then refrigerate until set.
Delicious Topping Options
Though this easy fudge recipe is excellent on its own, you can also get creative with toppings to change it up! Here are some of our favorite toppings for peanut butter fudge.
- Salty: pretzels, sea salt
- Crunchy: peanuts, almonds, walnuts or pecans
- Sweet: chocolate chip morsels, crushed toffee, melted chocolate (you can add a thin layer to the top or add swirls in the actual fudge).
Can Peanut Butter Fudge be Frozen?
This easy creamy peanut butter fudge can be refrigerated or frozen, so be sure to make lots!
- Refrigerator: Keep it on hand in the fridge for up to 2 weeks. Be sure to store it in an airtight container or zippered bag for the freshest flavor.
- Freezer: Even better, it will stay fresh in the freezer for 2-3 months! Perfect for having on hand when hosting parties or planning for the holidays! Just prep in advance and store in the freezer in an airtight container or zip-top freezer bag.
This is the best peanut butter fudge recipe, and is a keeper for sure.
More PB Desserts
- Cranberry Orange Bread – soft & moist dessert bread
- Chocolate Chip Cookie Bars – loaded with peanut butter!
- Easy Peanut Butter Cookies – soft, chewy & so easy to make!
- Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies – a perfect flavor combo!
- Lemon Blueberry Scones – bursting with flavor!
Easy Peanut Butter Fudge Recipe
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup unsalted butter 2 sticks
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3 3/4 cups powdered sugar sifted
- 1/3 cup chocolate chips melted, optional
- Prepare an 8"x8" square baking dish by lining it with parchment paper and set aside.
Over medium heat, in a saucepan, combine the peanut butter, vanilla, butter, and salt. Cook until it's smooth, stirring frequently.
- Remove from heat and with a spatula, stir in the powdered sugar.
Spread the fudge evenly in the baking sheet and top with desired toppings. Drizzle with melted chocolate.*
- Refrigerate the fudge until it sets.
(Nutrition information provided is an estimate and will vary based on cooking methods and brands of ingredients used.)